Extraordinary Sweets

West Palm Beach, FL · View map

About Extraordinary Sweets

Serving the Palm Beach and Naples, Florida surrounding areas, Extraordinary Sweets is your premier source for custom candy buffets. One of the hottest trends in the event industry, custom candy buffets serve as a fun, innovative alternative to the usual wedding or party favors. They evoke immediate nostalgia and provide guests with a unique, interactive experience. Creatively designed to express your select color or theme, they also add an enormous "wow" factor to any event. No matter what your event or occasion, Extraordinary Sweets specializes in creating custom candy buffets that are simply unforgettable!

Palm Beach: 561.351.0491
Naples: 239. 288.9642

4 Reviews for Extraordinary Sweets

4 Extraordinary Sweets Reviews

brianna
brianna

Married on 11/11/2011

I did not like the idea of having traditional wedding favors as I know they are usually left or thrown away once getting home. When I decided to have a customized candy buffet for the favors It was ... Read more easy to decide on which company. Kimberly from Extraordinary Sweets was so great to work with, she kept in touch even though I contacted her so far in advanced, she really understood my husbands and I's taste and made the buffet just that. It was beautiful, and was GREAT decor for our reception room. Kimberly went above and beyond to make sure it was exactly what we had in mind, from locating specific candy to making sure my not so easy color, matched.

Kristin
Kristin

Married on 11/05/2011

My husband and I could not agree on what to give our guests as a 'favor'. He wanted something they could take away; I wanted to make a donation or make sure whatever our guests received was not ... Read more something they wouldn't ever use. A candy buffet was the perfect compromise! We worked with Kimberly to create our gorgeous teal/brown/white and starfish themed candy buffet. Kimberly and her team are extremely creative and pay attention to the small details. Our candy buffet looked amazing on our wedding day and our guests loved having a favor they could take with them but also something that they could enjoy later. I highly recommend Extraordinary Sweets for your wedding or other parties.

Michelle
Michelle

Married on 07/03/2010

Kimberly @ Extraordinary Sweets = Amazing. Not only for the work that she did for my wedding with the candy buffet, but for how easy she was to work with. I met with her one time and she just knew ... Read more what I wanted. Kimberly does not miss a detail and you can count on her 100%. This was an extreme hit at my wedding...not only did the candy bar look great, it doubled as party favors for the guests to take home! Everyone loved the candy and the best thing about it is that you can pick what you want, you can pick colors to go with any wedding, party ect. If you are looking for party favors or a candy buffet service, look no further! EXTRAORDINARY SWEETS!!!!! Kimberly rocks! if you have an idea, she will run with it and you won't have to worry! THANK YOU FOR HELPING MAKE MY WEDDING DAY THE BEST!