Extraordinary Weddings & Events

Gros Islet, LC · View map · Visit website

About Extraordinary Weddings & Events

Extraordinary Weddings & Events is a wedding planning company located in Gros Islet, Saint Lucia. Ideal for couples who are planning a destination wedding in the Caribbean, this coordination business strives to equip clients with valuable tools and amenities. The planners can accommodate an array of wedding celebrations, ranging from beach weddings and garden celebrations to cliff-side and river-bank affairs.

The team of certified planners and event coordinators at Extraordinary Weddings & Events can supply couples with a comprehensive list of vendors to choose from, who will then work together to ensure a successful event. The team takes pride in their ability to curate personalized events that represent each couple's individual aesthetic, relationship, and style. They offer their planning services for rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. They can also arrange tropical excursions for couples and their guests. Furthermore, the following quintessential planning tools can be sourced through the company:

• Budget analysis

A
A.g.m

Married on 12/08/2018

Remarkable, dedicated

Louanne is the epitome of love what you do and do what you love. I have seen her work at various events. She goes above and beyond! Read more Louanne is the epitome of love what you do and do what you love. I have seen her work at various events. She goes above and beyond!

M
Michelle Walter-Best

Married on 07/30/2016

An amazing experience from wedding to reception which was transformed with creativity and elegance. A good listener and collaborator. Just what I need

💯. They worked with us offering a unique service at a reasonable price. My husband and I was most pleased with the end results and so were our guests. It's been three years and everyone is still ... Read more talking about how beautiful and elegant our wedding was .... especially the food....which they worked hard to find us the right vendors based on our specifications. They far exceeded our expectations and when beyond in making our wedding day..a day exceeding all other days and I will forever be grateful. Highly recommend!

Extraordinary Weddings & Events FAQ