Extraordinary Weddings

San Francisco, CA · View map · Visit website

About Extraordinary Weddings

Extraordinary Weddings is a premier wedding planning company located in Northern California’s Napa, Sonoma and San Francisco counties. The WeddingWire Couple’s Choice award-winning company specializes in destination weddings; they provide services throughout the entire wine country and Greater Bay region. Extraordinary Wedding’s team of planners will assist you in creating a wedding day you and your guests will remember for a lifetime.

Extraordinary Weddings is a full-service company that offers three distinct wedding planning packages for couples, such as their Full Planning and Coordination Package, their Partial Planning and Coordination Package and their Month-of Coordination/Day-of Wedding Package. They also offer the following services:

• Ceremony

C
Featured
CHAUNTEL

Married on 04/29/2017

There is no way I would have been able to enjoy my wedding day as much as I had if it weren't for Lura and her team. For over a year and a half I had the pleasure to have Lura as my full service ... Read more coordinator and she never missed a beat. The wedding day had to be the topping of the cake. The wedding day fell into place so smooth and seamless. The team worked excellent with every vendor and everyone was able to stay on the same page. I can't thank Lura and her team enough for helping us achieve our perfect wedding. The planning process and day of our wedding turned out beyond my highest expectations. We joke that we didn't get the full wedding experience because we didn't feel stressed throughout the planning but we both know that it was so easy because of Lura.

L
Lalena

Getting married on 09/12/2019

Lura worked with my husband and I as a day of coordinator for our DIY backyard wedding (with approximately 100 guests) and it was 110% worth it. We really wanted to be guests at our own party and she ... Read more made that happen! She is very positive and organized and was quick to respond to any questions that we had. Lura checked in a few days beforehand to ask for the day of timeline and was incredibly supportive throughout the entire day. Everything went super smooth and many of our guests commented on how hard she worked! Do not hesitate to reach out to her if you're looking for someone to really take care of you!

S
Sue

Married on 05/05/2018

Lura was essential to making my wedding happen! She has the best list of vendors, incredible taste, and makes sure everything gets done! She listens to everything you want and makes sure to provide ... Read more suggestions that'll make the big day everything you've been dreaming of. I couldn't have done it without her!