Extreme DJ Service

Bemidji, MN · View map

About Extreme DJ Service

Our focus is providing an exceptional service to the northern Minnesota area. We are a digital dj service that provides quality sound with a vast selection of music.
We use JBL speakers and lighting for our events, and feature 100,000 tracks of karaoke music with online access to 15 million songs makes us indispensable and a great addition to any event. We boast the biggest selection of karaoke to our local area which makes us an easy choice when searching for excellent entertainment.

16 Reviews for Extreme DJ Service

16 Extreme DJ Service Reviews

D
Damien

Married on 01/07/2017

My wife and I were extremely pleased with DJ Danny Johnston! He definitely had experience and kept the dance floor lively with the large age range at our wedding. We provided our own playlist and he ... Read more did an excellent job improvising, but maintaining the mood we were looking for. I left it up to him for the ceremony, cocktail hour, cake cutting, bouquet toss, and garter toss and he nailed it! He checked in with both of us throughout the night making sure everything was sounding okay and updated us with any changes that needed to be made. He was extremely flexible and had a great, positive energy! Highly recommend!

K
Susie

Married on 10/18/2015

Thanks to Eric at Extreme DJ my daughters wedding so fantastic. My daughter and I were worried that no one would dance because she chose to have a Sunday Brunch Wedding. However, Eric had everyone ... Read more dancing and having a great time. The timeline went off with no problems. He kept the whole wedding on time and was just so fantastic to work with.

T
Taryn

Married on 10/17/2015

We were so pleased with Extreme DJ Service at our friend's wedding that we hired them for ours. We used Alex Espinosa and he was amazing. So great to work with leading up to the event, he helped to ... Read more create certain versions of songs, and really was great with our crowd. We would recommend this company and Alex to anyone getting married!!