Extreme DJ Service

Laguna Niguel, California · View map · Visit website

About Extreme DJ Service

Extreme DJ Service is a wedding DJ company based in Orange County with offices in Los Angeles and San Diego Counties. We serve the Inland Empire and all surrounding counties with no additional charges for travel. This DJ business started with Al and Eric Morales, a father-son team, and has grown into a full-service entertainment company with 18 disc jockeys. Extreme DJ Service prides itself on delivering fun, honest and reliable service for successful events. There is no travel charge or setup fee, and Extreme DJ Service will bring backup equipment for peace of mind.

Extreme DJ Service provides professional, affordable entertainment services for weddings, corporate events and private parties. These services include the following:

• Emcee/DJ

K
Featured
Karly

Married on 09/15/2018

Eric not only executed my playlist to a tee, but he managed to create original transitions and remixes as well (which blew my mind). He also managed to take requests on the fly, because a bride truly ... Read more never knows what she’s feelin until she hits the dance floor.. My wedding was the best wedding I have personally ever been to (swear I am not being biased) and I can thank Eric for that. My dance floor was never empty and I would like to plan an additional event solely to hire Eric again! I cannot express enough how thankful we were for the EPIC service!!!

Magdalena
Magdalena Ramirez

Getting married on 02/04/2021

Danced all NIGHT!

Eric is amazing! From day 1, he was easily accessible.. Always responded to our emails, and made time to meet with us over the phone. Our wedding was unforgettable; our family and friends were dancing ... Read more all night and he made sure everything ran smoothly! He is very professional and his experience shows. HIGHLY recommend!

Alaina
Alaina Turner

Getting married on 01/05/2021

Extremely Impressed

Working with Extreme DJ Service was an absolute pleasure! They were extremely communicative throughout the entire process and were very quick to respond to any emails with questions. Our assigned DJ ... Read more was Mike Halik and he was a perfect DJ and MC! He was extremely professional and it was clear that he knew exactly what he was doing. He kept our night organized and flowing right on schedule and he was very lively and knew how to engage with the crowd. He also was able to accommodate our “interesting” music selections and was able to fill in our blank spots with similar music whenever the need arose. Our guests all complimented the flow of the music and our dance floor was packed the entire night! There isn’t a single thing we would have changed and we appreciate the efficiency and professionalism at such a great price, too!