Extreme Limo & Shuttle Service

West Bridgewater, MA · View map

About Extreme Limo & Shuttle Service

Extreme Limo and Shuttle Service , also known as Boston Limo & Shuttle Service has been in business for 12 years . Weddings have been our prime business, we are the #1 preferred Limousine vendor South of Boston. We cater to some of the most upscale venues in the area. Indian Pond CC, White Cliffs CC, Canoe Club, and Lake View Pavillion Exclusively just to name a few. We prefer To educate our clients to book the correct transportation they need, rather than going for the quick buck, which brings us a huge referral base of clinentele, All of our vehicles are Imaculate Im sure you will see. Check out our Guestbook ! and preferred vendor list online.

16 Reviews for Extreme Limo & Shuttle Service

16 Extreme Limo & Shuttle Service Reviews

E
Erica

Married on 09/30/2017

I can't fully express how appreciative I am of Kevin from Extreme Limo & Shuttle Service, who was the limo driver on my wedding day. He was prompt for pick-up before the ceremony, and for pick-up at ... Read more the end of the night. There was a light drizzle that afternoon, and Kevin came equipped with huge golf umbrellas to keep everyone dry. The limo itself was spacious and comfortable, and there was champagne for everyone to enjoy. When we got to the ceremony location, my family headed inside while I stayed in the limo and waited for "first look" instructions; Kevin not only shooed people away (at my request!) to keep the area private for my husband and I, but he drove me as close as possible to where we took photos so I wouldn't get wet or step in any puddles. He was truly so kind and thoughtful, and put this mildly stressed bride at ease. As a company, Extreme Limo & Shuttle Service was easy to work with and very responsive; they provided a confirmation of our reservation just a few days before the wedding, as well as a phone number to call in case of any issues. Would definitely recommend them.

J
Julianne

Married on 09/02/2017

We used Extreme Limo for our recent wedding and could not have been happier with the service! Our driver, Tim, was prompt, personable and professional! The limo was the perfect size and very clean. ... Read more Would highly recommend!!

K
Katie

Married on 04/01/2017

We hired Extreme Limo and Shuttle Service for our wedding in Plymouth, MA on April 1, 2017. They were SO wonderful! We booked everything through Joanne, who was so accommodating and helpful. The ... Read more shuttle drivers were punctual and so nice-- even dealing with the rowdy crowd at the end of the reception. They got everyone where they needed to go safely and the 30-passenger van was SO comfortable. We were so happy with the transportation to/from our wedding and the hotel. Thank you!