Extreme Productions, LLC

Roseville, CA · View map · Visit website

About Extreme Productions, LLC

Extreme Productions, LLC, is an entertaining and fun wedding DJ service in Sacramento, California. Using their award-winning Wedding Entertainment Success Program, they insure that their services meet the wedding couple's needs. They'll leave them and their guests with an unforgettable night. Thanks to their powerful planning tool, they are able to craft the perfect sountrack, energy and atmosphere that the wedding needs.

Extreme Productions, LLC's standard DJ package includes a consultation, MC, microphones, sound/PA system and travel expenses. Their DJ service allows for do-not-play lists, karaoke and liability insurance. They also have a standard wedding lighting package that includes the setup and cleanup of event, dance floor lighting, pinspotting, uplighting, wall wash and the ability to do indoor or outdoor events. Additional equipment that may be used include:

• Flat screen

J
Featured
Joyce

Married on 10/05/2013

Note To The Owner: My Step-Daughter and new Son-in-Law hired your company, via my recommendation, for their wedding this past October 5th, 2013. Your company sent Kevin Issertell. This email is for ... Read more for your records to let you know what your company's customers think of your employees. As a professional in the wedding industry for more than 20 years and with my experience working closely with DJ's my step daughter put a lot of confidence in my referral. I did my research.....phone calls, web search, personal references and landed on Extreme Productions. I am very pleased and relieved to share with you that your DJ did his job and he did it well. Kevin was early, courteous, clean. He was confident without arrogance, knew music and knew his craft. You and I both know that after all of the stress, planning and expense a bad DJ can ruin a wedding....this was not the case. The Father of the bride and I insisted on providing gratuity which we had to force Kevin to take. Thank you for the rarity of providing exactly what you profess to on your website. Please feel free to give my name and number for any referrals. Plainly...Thank You. Joyce Patrick

K
Kathy Hatten

Married on 06/22/2019

We didn't want to stop dancing!

When my daughter got engaged her top three wishes for her wedding were to get married at Helwig Winery, hire Andrea Bucheli Photography and hire Extreme Productions for the Music. Dominic from Extreme ... Read more Productions did a fantastic job as DJ at my son's wedding five years ago and Matt did an outstanding job this past Saturday. He spent a lot of time meeting with the bride and groom beforehand to make sure all their music selections were perfect for their special day. During the wedding he was there to guide us and get the party started. He knew when to pause the music to get that perfect sunset shot and was in on the bride and grooms fun surprise entrance. There is a reason Matt has excellent reviews- he is THAT good. Highly recommend Extreme Productions to make that wedding day even more special! Kathy & Kevin

R
Renae

Married on 05/04/2019

Matt is amazing!

For a bride and mother of the bride who don’t settle for less than perfect- Matt at Extreme Productions is IT! Unbelievable experience is making our wedding reception flawless and run seamlessly! Matt ... Read more was incredible at planning, altering timelines, and being flexible and clear about the day unfolding. He was fantastic at getting creative and making our fun ideas come to life! Additionally, our dance floor did not for 1 second not reach max capacity and even have guest dancing all around the room! Overall, wholeheartedly recommend Matt as your wedding DJ! You will not be disappointed.