Eye 4 Beauty

Waltham, MA · View map · Visit website

About Eye 4 Beauty

Eye 4 Beauty is an on-location wedding hair and makeup service based in Waltham, Massachusetts. The company is committed to providing clients with stunning hair and makeup styling for weddings, rehearsal dinners, bachelorette parties, and other wedding events. Jaime Berkman, the makeup artist, and Sarah Maher, the hair designer, have been a part of the beauty industry for over 7 years, providing services to clients throughout the Greater Boston area and Providence, Rhode Island.

Eye 4 Beauty provides consultations and trials so that clients can get an idea of how they will look on their wedding day. Hair services include blowouts, updos, and styling. Eye 4 Beauty also offers the following makeup services:

• Airbrush, contour, and natural makeup
  • Brow and lash tinting
  • Fake lash application
  • Tattoo coverage

49 Reviews for Eye 4 Beauty

49 Eye 4 Beauty Reviews

Featured
Jamie

Married on 10/03/2015

Jamie was amazing! I had my wedding over 6 months ago and my bridesmaids and Mother are still talking about what a great job she did (and my Mother has never liked anyone doing her makeup so that's a ... Read more big deal). She was super friendly and flexible.

Julie

Married on 06/21/2019

100% recommend

I found Jaime and her team through my sister and law who recommended her. Jaime and one other girl who did hair and makeup for my wedding were incredible. They traveled to our venue and were quick, ... Read more but took their time to make sure hair and makeup was just what everyone wanted. I don’t know how they made 9 of us happy since we all have different styles and preferences, but they made it work! I’m so happy with how our hair and makeup turned out and am so happy I went with Eye 4 Beauty. I’ve never seen my mom with her makeup done and seeing how happy and confident it made her was the most special thing in the world. Thank you again Jaime and your team everything!

Jackie

Married on 06/15/2019

Thank you Jaime!

I was so lucky to work with Jaime and Amanda! On the day of my wedding, Jaime did my hair and makeup, and the makeup of all the other girls, and Amanda did everyone else's hair. Jaime was so sweet and ... Read more sweet and easy to be around. For my hair, Jaime was attentive and listened to what I described during my first trial and gave me exactly what I said I wanted. She showed off how skilled and creative she was when I requested a 2nd trial because I had a complete change of heart and had no idea what I wanted! What she came up with was absolutely perfect, and showed that she had clearly listened to everything I had said I liked, as well as all my insecurities. I got so many compliments and raves about my hair and my makeup. For makeup, Jaime was spot on during the trial and on my wedding day. She did an especially amazing job with my eyes, which is the part of my face I tend to focus on when I do my own makeup. On my wedding day, everyone was thrilled with the results. My mom, sisters, and officiant all looked beautiful - their hair and their makeup were perfect, and they all held up perfectly throughout the night. I did multiple hair and make up trials with a lot of great people, and am so glad that I went with Jaime - she was kind, easy to talk to, and so so talented.