Candace Jeanne Photography

Wexford, PA · View map

About Candace Jeanne Photography

It has been amazing to be able to share my passion of photography with my clients! I love capturing love and emotion! I am truly blessed to have such an incredible job that I enjoy everyday!

Please be sure to visit my website to view more of my photography or contact me at candace@eyecandyfotograpghy.com

Hope to hear from you soon! :)

Candace Jeanne Photography was formally known as Eye Candy Fotography.

37 Reviews for Candace Jeanne Photography

37 Candace Jeanne Photography Reviews

M
Maria

Married on 09/08/2018

Candace was very easy to work. From the pictures I’ve seen so far, I know the rest are going to be amazing. I would definitely recommend Candace for your wedding pictur a. Read more Candace was very easy to work. From the pictures I’ve seen so far, I know the rest are going to be amazing. I would definitely recommend Candace for your wedding pictur a.

A
Adam

Married on 05/01/2018

My husband and I wanted to get married on as little of a budget as possible, but we didn't want to skimp out on a photographer. Candace was very reasonable with what she quoted us, and her level of ... Read more professionalism far surpassed my expectations. She was super responsive and communicative, accomodating, and even offered up some really cool suggestions for pictures when we had no clue what we wanted to do. Working with Candace was a great experience and I definitely recommend her for any venue, big or small!

E
Erin

Married on 12/30/2017

Candace was amazing. Not only did she capture beautiful pictures from our wedding day, she did so in subzero temperatures and 4 inches of snow. SHe even went to check the place I had picked out to ... Read more take pictures the morning off to see if it was clear of snow. I could not be more pleased with Candace and her photography services.