REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair

Washington, District of Columbia · View map · Visit website

About REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair

REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair, LLC offers complimentary lashes & airbrushing with each adult makeup. Check out our site to review prices in your city. Local makeup artists and bridal hair stylists traveling to you in Boston, Atlanta, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Virginia Beach and many more cities. We use HD waterproof Pro products that have an al day waterproof wear while creating all day heat-resistant hairstyles. REFeyeANCE has been ranked #1 in the industry for exceptional customer service and artistry because of the prompt communication, planning, and scheduling. Your beauty experience will be stress-free and perfect. Weddingwire Couple's Choice Award winner for 10 years in a row.

REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair, LLC provides on-site hair and makeup services, allowing you to get ready for your wedding in the comfort of your home, hotel, or bridal suite. We provide you with a detailed hair and makeup schedule several weeks in advance to give you peace of mind. REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair, LLC offers airbrush makeup and lashes at no additional cost. Services include:

• Hair extensions
  • Textured styling
  • Updos/styling
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • False lashes
  • Tattoo coverage

Wedding Makeup Artists & Bridal Hair Stylists traveling to you in Boston, Cincinnati, Dayton, Columbus, Covington, Louisville, Lexington, Indiana, Nashville, Hilton HEad, Charleston, Mlwaukee, Orlando, Jacksonville, Tampa, Nebraska, Michigan, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Virgina Beach, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, St. Louis, Kansas, North Carolina, Texas, Seattle, Colorado, Minneapolis and many more areas...

306 Reviews for REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair

306 REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair Reviews

Lauren
Featured
Lauren

Married on 12/31/2015

Our wedding was on New Year's Eve and Christine & Kat arrived at our beach house (where the wedding was held) bright and early ready to start. I had had a hair & makeup trial with Christine the ... Read more previous Monday and since I was an out-of-town bride, there is always that level of anxiety, especially since I hadn't ever worked with Christine or Eye Do before. She was extremely professional, but also very personable and made it seem like her job was effortless (probably is to her! :-) ) She asked for some basic looks I was going for and made it happen. She also worked with my mom who was unsure of the products used for makeup (she has sensitive skin) and made both of us look flawlessly stunning! The day of, both girls worked very well with all of my girls, despite the chaos around us at the time. I would use them again.

Meredith
Meredith Theriot Gaskins

Getting married on 12/04/2019

Miracle Worker

Tamra made my hair and makeup perfect! My hair is soo thin and she worked a miracle, seriously it looked like I bought extensions. She was so kind and funny the whole time as well. Loved every moment ... Read more of getting ready!

K
Kayla

Married on 08/03/2019

St. Louis Brides hire them!

I used refeyeance for my wedding Patricia was my hair and makeup person and let me tell you my bridesmaids were so beautiful! Everything went so smoothly and the company is incredibly responsive and ... Read more clear with you! Patricia was so nice if you are a St. Louis bride request her!