EYE DO MAKEUP & HAIR, LLC.

Washington, District of Columbia, DC · View map · Visit website

About EYE DO MAKEUP & HAIR, LLC.

Airbrushing and Lashes included with each adult makeup at no additional cost. Minimal to NO TRAVEL FEES.

Eye Do Makeup and Hair is your Bride's Choice Awards Winner 10 years straight! We make your on location makeup and hair planning stress-free. The beauty industry's best artists who specialize in bridal airbrush makeup and wedding day hair. We make sure that your planning, communication and scheduling for wedding day makeup and hair goes perfectly. Let a Pro Stylist pamper you on your wedding day to ensure that your makeup and hair looks flawless with a all day WATERPROOF/ HEAT RESISTANT WEAR.

Our promise to you is to make sure that coordinating makeup and hair is stress-free by being available to answer your questions within 24 hours or less. Our administrative managers are available to you anytime via email, telephone or live chat. Your artist will meet you locally for your trial run and will travel to you on your wedding day.

Makeup Artists and Wedding Hair Stylists serving:

Richmond, VA

Burlington, VT

Seattle, WA

Milwaukee, WI

Our coordinator's are available to answer your questions within 24 hours or less.

We hope to get the opportunity to work with you and your family! .

287 Reviews for EYE DO MAKEUP & HAIR, LLC.

287 EYE DO MAKEUP & HAIR, LLC. Reviews

Lauren
Featured
Lauren

Married on 12/31/2015

Our wedding was on New Year's Eve and Christine & Kat arrived at our beach house (where the wedding was held) bright and early ready to start. I had had a hair & makeup trial with Christine the ... Read more previous Monday and since I was an out-of-town bride, there is always that level of anxiety, especially since I hadn't ever worked with Christine or Eye Do before. She was extremely professional, but also very personable and made it seem like her job was effortless (probably is to her! :-) ) She asked for some basic looks I was going for and made it happen. She also worked with my mom who was unsure of the products used for makeup (she has sensitive skin) and made both of us look flawlessly stunning! The day of, both girls worked very well with all of my girls, despite the chaos around us at the time. I would use them again.

T
Taylor

Married on 12/01/2018

On time and beautiful - 12/01/2018

My husband and I got married on Longboat Key, FL on 12/01/2018. Every bride knows, and every vendor will tell you, if hair and make up run late it will throw off the entire wedding day timeline. My ... Read more bridal party and I hired Eye Do for both hair and makeup - Erikajoy, Kristina, and Gretchen all arrived on time or early and were incredibly professional, punctual, and did an OUTSTANDING job! I am incredibly picky about hair/make up and even though I did have a hair and make up trial with Erikajoy, I had asked for a few different things on the day of. She listened carefully and created a look I could not have been more happy with. Best of all - the hair and make up stayed all day/night long even though it was incredibly windy! My bridesmaids and I are so happy with the service provided by Eye Do and HIGHLY recommend them to any and all brides!

L
Laura

Married on 10/20/2018

Erika Joy & Natalia were wonderful!

Erika Joy and Natalia showed up at my hotel room bright and early and were able to get my hair & makeup complete as well as 6 other ladies in a few hours. They were professional and fun. All the ... Read more bridemaids, the mother of the bride and the mother of the groom absolutely loved their hair and makeup. My mom told me she never felt so pretty in her life :). My hair and makeup were even better than I imagined!