Eyecon360

Kingsville, TX · View map

About Eyecon360

The most important day of your life? Yes, probably so, Well one of them at least. Eyecon360 is here to help ease the burden by capturing your day one memory at a time, one photo at a time. In the wedding business since 1995 we have the experience needed to bring it all together. Our shooting style is kept simple which allows us to document your day in a manner which leaves nothing to be desired. We are unobtrusive yet we manage to get all of those special shots.

We have various packages to suit your budget and are willing to work with you on a more customized solution. Digital prints with a copyright release are offered for every event. We want to make this easy for you and we know you will love our work.

If you have any questions whatsoever please feel free to call or drop us an email at Jg3g@live.com

2 Reviews for Eyecon360

2 Eyecon360 Reviews

Haley Mieth
Haley

Married on 10/10/2015

John was my photographer for the wedding and all I can is THANK YOU! He did an amazing job with the bridal pictures and wedding pictures! I received everything on time! He showed up on time, is ... Read more extremely nice and answered all my questions whenever I asked them! He got pictures of everything I wanted taken and then some! I definitely recommend him!!! Thank you again so much!!

T
Tracey

Married on 03/21/2015

John was awesome and extremely accommodating. Read more John was awesome and extremely accommodating.

Eyecon360 FAQ