Eyeronic Love

San Antonio, TX · View map · Visit website

About Eyeronic Love

Aloha! Or more appropriately, howdy! I’m Jackie Nemeth, lead photographer at Eyeronic Love. I live in San Antonio, but I shoot weddings throughout the Texas hill country and beyond. Thrilled you found me and honored to capture your love story, one that will never grow old even when you do. I'm a photographer by trade, but a people person at heart. I love documenting all the little details of your wedding day! I’m known for my photo-journalistic style combined with the aesthetics of portrait photogaphy that results in timeless, vibrant, and eye-catching images. I take pride in serving you and your family all while providing a comfortable, relaxed, and exciting environment. By staying in tune with your needs, desires, and boundaries, you’ll be impressed with the extensive collection of images I capture.

Experience

Now let’s get down to brass tax. I studied photography & film at the Art Institute of Austin. Graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in 2013. You can rest assured, I’m technically sound to do the job. After college, I took to the sea and began my career in Hawaii serving as a cruise ship photographer. No, I wasn’t one of those in your face while you’re eating dinner photographers. I spent the majority of my time on land (island) shooting beachside elopements, adventure-style family portraits and everything in between! Today, I’m back in San Antonio where I continue to find adventure in my photography by adding a little love and aloha everywhere I turn. Can't wait to hear more about your wedding day!

30 Reviews for Eyeronic Love

30 Eyeronic Love Reviews

the.ninaverse
Featured
Nina

Married on 03/22/2019

Jackie, we are so grateful for you :)

My husband and I are so glad we found Jackie. Not only is she an AMAZING photographer, but she’s also a wonderful, down to earth individual. On top of being very accommodating, her replies to all of ... Read more our questions and concerns were instantaneous. Jackie made the whole process relaxing, enjoyable & stress-free from beginning to end. She is a great person to work with and does an excellent job. We recently received our wedding photos and they came out absolutely beautiful, both staged and candid. We highly recommend Jackie to anyone and everyone!!!

S
Shawn

Married on 05/18/2019

Super Professional and Flexible

Jackie from Eyeronic is with you from start to finish. We booked Eyeronic for our engagement photos and they came out super awesome with the theme of nature and earth. So we decided to book Eyeronic ... Read more for our wedding. Jackie is very professional and flexible. We are thankful to have Eyeronic to capture every memory of our wedding. #LoveIsLove

H
Hansford Gonzales

Married on 04/06/2019

Hands down, best in town

Yay! Jackie is the best! She shot our wedding last month and we just got the pictures - so fast btw. She’s such a pleasure to work with, so easy to get along with and makes everything so comfortable ... Read more and relaxing. To top it all of, the pictures are AMAZING!! Like exactly what I imagined but 100 times better. My family and friends were so impressed with her professionalism on the wedding day because of course, there were some hiccups and change of plans but she was on it. Easy going and helpful :) if you’re looking for the best photographer in San Antonio look no further!! Jackie is the best hands down.