Eyeronic Love

San Antonio, TX · View map · Visit website

About Eyeronic Love

Aloha! Or more appropriately, howdy! I’m Jackie Nemeth, lead photographer at Eyeronic Love. I live in San Antonio, but I shoot weddings throughout the Texas hill country and beyond. Thrilled you found me and honored to capture your love story, one that will never grow old even when you do. I'm a photographer by trade, but a people person at heart. I love documenting all the little details of your wedding day! I’m known for my photo-journalistic style combined with the aesthetics of portrait photogaphy that results in timeless, vibrant, and eye-catching images. I take pride in serving you and your family all while providing a comfortable, relaxed, and exciting environment. By staying in tune with your needs, desires, and boundaries, you’ll be impressed with the extensive collection of images I capture.

Experience

Now let’s get down to brass tax. I studied photography & film at the Art Institute of Austin. Graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in 2013. You can rest assured, I’m technically sound to do the job. After college, I took to the sea and began my career in Hawaii serving as a cruise ship photographer. No, I wasn’t one of those in your face while you’re eating dinner photographers. I spent the majority of my time on land (island) shooting beachside elopements, adventure-style family portraits and everything in between! Today, I’m back in San Antonio where I continue to find adventure in my photography by adding a little love and aloha everywhere I turn. Can't wait to hear more about your wedding day!

33 Reviews for Eyeronic Love

33 Eyeronic Love Reviews

the.ninaverse
Featured
Nina

Married on 03/22/2019

Jackie, we are so grateful for you :)

My husband and I are so glad we found Jackie. Not only is she an AMAZING photographer, but she’s also a wonderful, down to earth individual. On top of being very accommodating, her replies to all of ... Read more our questions and concerns were instantaneous. Jackie made the whole process relaxing, enjoyable & stress-free from beginning to end. She is a great person to work with and does an excellent job. We recently received our wedding photos and they came out absolutely beautiful, both staged and candid. We highly recommend Jackie to anyone and everyone!!!

Kenzie
Kenzie

Married on 06/29/2019

Jackie was amazing!

She was so flexible and helpful not only on the day of but also leading up to the wedding. She answered all my questions and really made herself available for me during the craziness of wedding prep. ... Read more Our photos were amazing, she did such a spectacular job I can not recommend her enough.

Pilar
Pilar Helferich

Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful!

Eyeronic Love photographed our daughter's wedding reception at The Tillery Kitchen in Austin. Jackie captured the celebration beautifully. She was professional and super accommodating. Wonderful to ... Read more work with and the photos were beautiful! She provided the links to all of our photos very quickly and even provided different edits! I would definitely use Jackie again for our professional photography.