"EYES MARRIED NOW" WEDDING CONSULTANTS

Jamaica, NY · View map

About "EYES MARRIED NOW" WEDDING CONSULTANTS

I AM A WEDDING CONSULTANT, SPECIALIZING IN LARGE AND MORE INTIMATE WEDDINGS.....WE ARE DETERMINED TO HAVE EVERY BRIDE FEEL THE WAY I FELT ON MY DAY........HAPPY...........VIBRANT.........BEAUTIFUL.........AND LOVED.

NO WEDDING IS TOO SMALL, SO GET A BLESSING ON YOUR DAY...........FORGET "THE JUSTICE OF THE PEACE" AND ENJOY A MORE INTIMATE SETTING AT A VENUE JUST FOR YOU............

6 Reviews for "EYES MARRIED NOW" WEDDING CONSULTANTS

6 "EYES MARRIED NOW" WEDDING CONSULTANTS Reviews

A
Angela

Married on 07/21/2012

Thank you for being my "wedding angel. " you turned our day into a beautiful fairy tale. Read more Thank you for being my "wedding angel." you turned our day into a beautiful fairy tale.

N
Maureen

Married on 08/25/2008

I had planned a justice of the peace wedding due to finances. Thanks to the help of Ms. Teralynn Elan's services, I was able to have an intimate and private ceremony that was inexpensive but more ... Read more importantly most memorable. I thank her for her creativity and her ability to stay within a budget and provide a wedding ceremony that was worth a million bucks.

N
jillian

Married on 05/24/2008

4.7

I found Teralynn at a wedding she had done for one of my friends, she did such a beautiful job, that I booked her right away. The main obstacle for me was fnding a dress, i have a full figure, and its ... Read more not always easy to find the right shape for my body. Teralynn was relentless about searching online until she found me the perfect dress. I could not have asked for anything better. My flowers were very unique, i had wanted all different shades of pink and she got me so many wonderful shades, and gorgeous fresh flowers! She also foundd the venue, the band, and the photographer, everything was first rate, and i was able to stay on budget. I strongly recommend Teralynn as a wedding planner, her warm heart and spirit made everything easy, lighthearted, and a beautiful memory!!!