eyespice.com

Providenciales · View map

About eyespice.com

Photographer Jon Nickson traded his Los Angeles studio for Provo's world-class beaches several years ago and has never looked back. Jon's photography company, eyeSpice.com, keeps him busy on island and around the world.

Jon specializes in beach portraits and weddings on island.

7 Reviews for eyespice.com

7 eyespice.com Reviews

K
Kelly

Married on 07/25/2017

We are so happy that we chose to hire Jon Nickson for our vow renewal photography. He was so responsive in the months leading up to our special day, which I really appreciated. I was a bit ... Read more apprehensive hiring vendors that I had never met nor would be meeting until the day of our ceremony. But he was always quick to answer questions and I feel that he went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable. When we finally did meet right before the ceremony, I could tell immediately that he was going to take great photos. His attention to detail and getting the shots with the best lighting was really great. He never made us feel rushed and let us take our time, as well as suggesting new locations around our resort that would lead to good photos. I also really appreciated that eh took the time to get a ton of candid shots...so many were taken when we weren't even necessarily paying attention to the camera but rather just enjoying the moment...those turned out to be some of our favorite photos. He really made us feel special. We got the photos quickly after the ceremony...couldn't be happier with them! I highly recommend Jon!

R
Robin

Married on 07/17/2017

Jon is amazing, our pictures are awesome and we had so much fun with him too! He took amazing shots and the quality is top notch! My photographer in Atlanta (who is one of the best) even called me to ... Read more tell me our pictures were amazing! Thank you Jon for making our day even more special!

G
Golda

Married on 08/01/2016

We used Jon for family pictures. He was great! Pleasure to work with. Easy and very accommodating. He had our pictures edited in 2 days. Couldn't ask for better quicker service. I highly recommend ... Read more recommend him!!