EZ Elopements

Seattle, WA · View map · Visit website

About EZ Elopements

EZ Elopements is a professional wedding officiant service based in Seattle, Washington. This experienced team is dedicated to the creation of a ceremony that truly reflects the love shared between you and your partner, leaving you with memories to cherish. EZ Elopements focuses on the finer details of your special day, bringing your dream vision to life.

This Seattle-based company provides services for a wide spectrum of wedding events including non-religious ceremonies, vow renewals, civil unions, and ceremony rehearsals. EZ Elopements makes it a priority to get to know you on a personal level, developing an authentic understanding of your individual style and taste. This skilled team also aims to provide high-quality service, allowing couples to perform their own vows, ensuring their total satisfaction.

4 Reviews for EZ Elopements

4 EZ Elopements Reviews

Stephanie
Stephanie J

Married on 05/03/2019

Perfect Small Wedding Experience

EZ Elopements created an amazing experience that we will remember forever! The team was amazing, and you can tell they actually care about your experience. Elizabeth listened and responded to my every ... Read more request, and her team did a wonderful job making sure my husband and I had a beautiful day. The ceremony was very beautiful and touching!! We had great experience and we have beautiful photos to remember it by. Thank you EZ Elopements!!

Sarah
Sarah Sterling

Married on 05/19/2018

Last minute Elopement at Gas Works Park

I contacted EZ Elopements days before we were supposed to arrive in Seattle. My husband and I live in California and were preparing for our destination wedding in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Legally ... Read more getting married in Mexico was going to be too much of a hassle so we decided to elope on our year anniversary of getting engaged. The team was so easy to work with, very professional and made us feel special. They worked with us to customize the experience we wanted and let us pick our location and spot the day of. The photos came out great and we couldn't have been happier. Thank you, EZ Elopements, for making our secret wedding the perfect personal experience we wanted.

L
L Randolph

Married on 02/24/2018

Our Amazing Ceremony

What can I say other than our day was perfect. Read more What can I say other than our day was perfect.