EZ Video Productions

Quincy, MA · View map · Visit website

About EZ Video Productions

EZ Video Productions is a wedding videography business based in Quincy, Massachusetts. With several years worth of experience in the industry, they have ample know-how to create the sort of wedding film you have always wanted. Offering a fully personalized service, they make sure that it is modified to provide a remarkable customer experience.

With a diverse range of services available, EZ Video Productions are able to provide something to suit all manner of requirements. These professional can ensure that your entire day is documented in a way that does the celebration justice. If you would like to a highlight reel of the ceremony ready to play during the reception, they can produce this for you. Perhaps you would like to receive one of their tailor-made videos about your relationship - if so, they are more than delighted to provide it.

Their high-definition videos are designed to produce stunning results that are as visually enthralling as they are emotionally fulfilling.

Additionally, they are able to work using four different styles (cinematic, documentary, short form, and storytelling). This allows them to craft distinctive films that showcase your day how it was intended to be recorded. Other services available include:

• Multiple cameras

Ivy
Ivy Watts

Getting married on 07/11/2020

The absolute best!

My fiance and I had breakfast yesterday with Edgar and Victoria after we hired them earlier this summer. We quickly realized that we had made the best decision in hiring them to do videography for our ... Read more wedding! If my fiance and I didn't have plans after, we could have talked all day! They are both so incredibly personable and kind and gave us ideas for our wedding day video that we never thought of before, including doing a love story video to show at our wedding! They were never pushy with ideas, which is something I really appreciate. The best advice was encouraging us to do what WE want, and that made me feel so comfortable in my choice hiring them. I could go on and on, but if you are looking for responsive, reliable and incredibly friendly people to work with and video your wedding, look no further. I can't wait to get married and see my wedding video next year! I know they won't dissapoint!

K
kristen

Married on 08/03/2019

Best Videographer Ever!

Garry and Victoria were amazing! Receptive to our ideas, organized day of, followed through with important aspects of our day that were discussed during our meeting, and put out a great quality ... Read more personalized video. They are such a great couple who are so professional and fun and worked well with all our other vendors. Would highly recommend.

L
Lucia Gagnier

Married on 06/21/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Our highlight video is absolutely breathtaking! I absolutely love dealing with EZ Video and Edgar as they are so responsive and assisted with anything I needed. We got our highlight video back in 1 ... Read more week and made a few tweaks to it, which they had right back to me, and now I can't stop watching it. The only regret we have is that we didn't have them for longer that night. I would absolutely recommend them and can not wait to see our full video!