Ezekiel's Photography

Spring Hill, FL · View map

About Ezekiel's Photography

Ezekiel's passion for art and photography began at an early age. His love of photography was greatly fueled during his junior and senior year as the main photographer for his high school yearbook. Then, in 1982, when the photographer of his cousin's wedding never showed up, Ezekiel shot his first wedding. In July, 1985, he married the love of his life, Ana, and, together, they have five beautiful children. Working as a manager for a photography lab gave Ezekiel the experience on the technical side of both behind the camera and the finished product. In 2002 he opened Ezekiel's Photography and Portrait Studio in Brooksville Florida, which features a storefront gallery. He has now been capturing wedding moments for the last 26 years! Ezekiel loves the excitement of shooting weddings and events. Capturing those special moments in one's life are what he is passionate about.

Ezekiel does not like to give a "title" to his style of shooting. He has chosen not to limit himself or his clients to just one particular approach. Instead, he has adapted the many different techniques and shooting styles to better cover the scene at hand - whether it be journalistically capturing a tearful moment between a bride and her father, prompting a fun and crazy celebration with a wedding party, or traditionally posing a timeless family.

Ezekiel believes that every person is a unique and amazing work of art and it is his passion to capture the "real you" in his photography. He loves working with people and proving to you that you are photogenic. He shoots it all - from babies to engagements, families, seniors, and even pets! His style incorporates posed and candid, creative and different. Here at Ezekiel's Photography "it's all about relationship."

Invest in an Artist Photography is forever!!

9 Reviews for Ezekiel's Photography

9 Ezekiel's Photography Reviews

User6638299

2+ years ago

I can't express how lucky I feel to have found Zeek at a Wedding Expo. I spoke to him there and I think I knew immediately that I wanted him to be our photographer. I did speak to others, but no one ... Read more made me feel as comfortable as Zeek. My husband used to hate getting his picture taken, but Zeek has turned that around. We had so much fun doing our engagement session and our wedding photos. You see the inspiration hitting Zeek and he takes off running to find the perfect spot to capture the most amazing and beautiful photos. What a joy he was to work with.

S
Samantha

Married on 12/18/2014

Words cannot even describe how amazing Zeek is. He met every single one of my needs and we had so much fun in the process. He is such an amazing man and photographer! He made my wedding experience ... Read more so much fun and a lot less stressful. He kept me calm and he kept me laughing which is exactly what I needed. He also got my family involved in the fun too. There was never a dull moment with Zeek. He made my wedding day/night more magical than I could have ever imagined!!!!

C
Christy

Married on 10/17/2009

Zeke was great! The pictures turned out awesome! He and his staff was very professional during the events leading up to the wedding. The engagement pictures were perfect and the wedding pictures, ... Read more even better. Don't be turned away from him just by price, because he is definately well worth it. Thanks Zeke. You made our wedding day special.