Flair Austin Beauty

Round Rock, TX · View map · Visit website

About Flair Austin Beauty

FAB | Salon & Weddings is a bridal beauty and hair salon in Round Rock, Texas. F.A.B. offers high-quality services and products from some of the most talented artists in the area. Whether you want a simple updo or a bohemian blowout, these stylists will ensure you look and feel like your best self on the big day. F.A.B. stylists work one on one with their brides to ensure the complete look is exactly what the bride desires. Choose us for a once in a lifetime wedding experience.

Experience

FAB was founded in 2013 by cosmetologist Christina Briles. Before opening her own salon, Christina has extensive training with celebrity makeup artist James Ryder, as well as top makeup brands such as MAC Cosmetics, Makeup Forever, Kevin Murphy, and Sebastian & Aquage. Since then her and her artists’ work have been featured on several covers and editorials in Austin-based Bliss Bridal Magazine.

FAB offers affordable wedding hair and makeup services for the bride and bridal party. All makeup packages can include airbrush makeup, which is guaranteed to last even through the hottest Texas summer day. You can choose to have a full makeup application, or foundation/eye makeup only. F.A.B. also offer pre-wedding haircuts, coloring, and eyelash and eyebrow treatments.

140 Reviews for Flair Austin Beauty

140 Flair Austin Beauty Reviews

T
Featured
Tina

Married on 05/26/2018

My daughter was married in May. Initially we were only planning makeup services for the day of the wedding. Before even contacting Christina, we had worked with our usual stylist to complete ... Read more hairstyles for the maids-of-honor and bridesmaid on the morning of the wedding day. However, when my daughter added two additional cousins to her bridesmaids late in the planning phase that changed everything! Knowing our own hairstylist could not complete seven "up-dos" in time for the wedding, I contacted Christina to add hair to the already scheduled makeup we had planned for three people (two mothers and the bride). She was very accommodating. I am so glad we did the mother/daughter/"mother-in-law to be" in the morning with F.A.B. Christina and Tobie were absolutely delightful and demonstrated expert skills! We all left with the perfect hairstyles and makeup by 10 am. These lasted through a long day of setup, photos, wedding, more photos, and a party until midnight! I could not believe the quality of these ladies' work...made us look and stay beautiful ALL day long! Thanks F.A.B.! I highly recommend F.A.B. services to every bride who wants to feel beautiful on her big day! *Attached photographs by GBlair Photography

Cristina
Cristina Spicer

Married on 06/29/2019

beautiful and flexible

Christina did a wonderful job with all the bridesmaids and myself. She even added an extra service the day of without issues. Read more Christina did a wonderful job with all the bridesmaids and myself. She even added an extra service the day of without issues.

Taylor
Taylor

Married on 05/05/2019

Helped make our day perfect!

Working with Christina was nothing short of awesome! She is so talented and made me feel absolutely fantastic on my wedding day. As if her skills were not enough, I truly enjoyed spending time with ... Read more her during my bridal trial and on my wedding day. Christina, I might just come back to Texas just so you can do my hair and makeup from time to time-that’s how much I loved it!