F as in Flowers

Exeter, New Hampshire · View map · Visit website

About F as in Flowers

F.. as in Flowers is a full service wedding floral studio in Exeter, New Hampshire, that just celebrated its 20th anniversary. Owner/designer Lynn Curcio has been working in the floral design industry for over 25 years and her designs have an organic feel in their use of color and textures. To make sure your designs are as fresh and beautiful as possible, Lynn travels to the Boston Floral Exchange each week to hand-pick lush and extravagant blooms. She even grows organic peonies, dahlias, and sweet peas to use in her designs. No wedding is too big or too small of F.. as in Flowers, and they approach each wedding with a fresh eye that ensures you’ll receive unique designs.

F.. as in Flowers can provide designs for classic, eclectic, romantic, rustic, and vintage style weddings. Consultations ensure that your personality and uniqueness will be reflected in arrangements, and Lynn offers clean-up, delivery, and set-up for all her designs. Her arrangements span from aisle decor to chuppah decor to table arrangements, and also include:

• Altar decor

K
Featured
Kate

Married on 09/10/2016

You are truly one lucky bride and groom if you choose Lynn Curcio (F as in Flowers) to be your flower vendor. She is an artist and she will exceed your expectations. When I saw the flowers delivered ... Read more to our venue I melted!!! They were stunning and EXACTLY what I was looking for. The compliments keep coming about the flower arrangements and bouquets. Lynn is not only adorable, but she is incredibly professional with her craft. You can see her passion in every piece she creates. THANK YOU Lynn for making our day so special. :)

A
ALISON CUTTING

Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing Artistry in Flowers

I was beyond thrilled to work with Lynn on the floral arrangements for our wedding. She was able to take my limited explanation of my vision, that sounded so contradictory to me and create the exact ... Read more look and feel that I had envisioned in my head. From start to finish, Lynn really just understood the concept, color and texture of what I was looking for in the flowers and delivered beyond expectation. The flowers were gorgeous, fresh and they also smelled absolutely divine! I would highly recommend Lynn to anyone looking for a wedding florist. We really appreciate all the work you went to for us!!

D
Danielle

Married on 08/25/2018

I cannot explain in words how perfect Lynn is! I had a very basic idea of what I wanted for flowers and Lynn just ran with it and created the most beautiful floral arrangements I have ever seen. Lynn ... Read more was so sweet and fun to meet with! My husband and I got married in front of a big oak tree. I knew I wanted some sort of flowers on the trunk of the tree, but wasn’t really sure how it would be possible or what was realistic. When I saw the tree after Lynn decorated it on the day of my wedding I teared up it was so beautiful!! It’s stressful wedding planning and wondering if your wedding is going to end up how you envisioned it, the flowers completely surpassed my expectations. Thank you times a million Lynn!