F4U - Flowers for You

Hatillo, PR · View map · Visit website

About F4U - Flowers for You

F4U - Flowers for You is a wedding floral design company based in Hatillo, Puerto Rico. This talented team of florists have over 14 years of experience in the industry and are committed to designing your dream wedding day arrangements using their creativity and skill.

F4U - Flowers for You can use a wide range of blooms to create your perfect bouquet. The floral styles they offer include vintage, tropical, modern, romantic, rustic, and more. They provide consultations and venue visits to understand the aesthetic and vision you wish to create for your occasion. Samples can be provided to ensure that the flowers used in your arrangement match your style and color palette. They also provide delivery, setup, and cleanup of your floral design to facilitate a stress-free experience. Arrangements offered by F4U - Flowers for You include:

• Centerpieces

20 F4U - Flowers for You Reviews

Featured
User6209458

2+ years ago

AMAZING! Shelmara was wonderful to work with and I highly recommend using her services. We planned a destination wedding in Rincon and as many of you know, planning from overseas can be ... Read more challenging. Fortunately I had all of my vendors figured out almost a year before our big day. However, my original florist unexpectedly passed away 2 months before our wedding. I used wedding wire to find a new florist and when I connect with Shelmara, I felt very comfortable with her and knew she would be the perfect fit. From the bouquets to the centerpieces, everything was outstanding. We received many compliments and I could not be happier with how everything turned out. She listened to my flower choices and went above and beyond to make sure everything look amazing. And the best part is that she is also budget friendly and will work with you on finding what fits your needs.

N
Nora

Married on 07/14/2018

Hire her! Her work with the flowers were amazing and every detail I asked for she did it! Read more Hire her! Her work with the flowers were amazing and every detail I asked for she did it!

Lakia
Lakia

Married on 06/16/2018

Shelmara was a pleasure to work with. She captured our vision perfectly. I contacted her right before the hurricane with our color scheme and venue location. I sent pictures of several looks and she ... Read more was able to infuse them into one look. Her services were more than reasonable! Thank for making our day perfect!