Fab Season Events

Charlotte, NC · View map · Visit website

About Fab Season Events

Fab Season Events is a full-service wedding planning company located in Charlotte, North Carolina. Brittny Williams, the founder and lead planner of the company, offers southern hospitality and excellent customer service to each couple she works with. Her business grew out of a party-planning hobby, and now Brittny strives to craft trendy wedding events that suit each couple's individual relationship.

Offering a range of packages, Fab Season Events can accommodate full-service event planning and design or simple day-of coordination. Brittny encourages clients to schedule an initial consultation, which creates an opportunity for couples to relay their desired styles, themes, and budget. The company provides planning services for rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. Moreover, the following essential planning tools are offered by the company:

• Timelines

L
Latricia

Married on 11/11/2018

Passionate

Brittny is a joy to work with! She’s highly organized, structured, observant and respectful. Brittny work is magazine worthy and she really cares about her clients. She is an upcoming star in this ... Read more business and I hope you get a chance to work with her.

Shuneke
Shuneke Beaty

Married on 06/16/2018

Amazing Decorator and Planner!

Fab Season Events did an outstanding job planning, organizing, and decorating our wedding! Owner Brittny Williams blew me away from the beginning to end! From our first conversation, I was confident ... Read more that my engagement journey with her by my side would be seamless and amazing! Fab Season Events was available whenever I called or needed anything. She responded to all emails, calls, and texts within a matter of minutes. She remained calm in every situation and never stressed me or the groom for anything. She communicated with all of the vendors and made sure that everyone was on point. Many people throughout this process spoke of how calm I was and told me that I never seemed stressed. I give all of the credit to Fab Season Events! I am not a decorator at all! I told Fab Season Events what we envisioned and they executed our vision perfectly. Brittny realistically educated me on what a feasible budget was and stayed within that budget, adding no extra pressure to us. We got a sneak peak of the reception area before it started and my husband and I were blown away! Everything was executed to the tea! Our wedding ceremony venue and reception venue were in two different locations. About 45 minutes away from each other to be exact. The Fab Season Events team was able to decorate and maintain both locations successfully throughout our wedding day. Brittny was there and available to my husband and I throughout the entire day. We were super impressed. I could go on and on about the amazing service that Fab Season Events provided, but I’ll let you, her next client be the judge! I am confident that you will have an unforgettable experience after the Fab Season Events touch.

Erica
Erica Payne

Married on 07/08/2016

Unforgettable 10yr Anniversary

Fab Season was AMAZING. My 10yr vow renewal was perfect because of all the hard work and attention to detail Brittny dedicated to my event. She took the time to really understand my wants, and the ... Read more attention to detail Brittny dedicated to my event. She took the time to really understand my wants, and the took what I visioned to a whole new level. Planning events can be very stressful and hectic, but she took all that away. Instead, her organization l communication made this an exciting process. I could not wait to the day of my event. When the big day arrived, and I walked into my vow renewal, I was blown away. It was everything and more.It was definitely the event of the summer. Days later I am still smiling, wanting to relive that day all over again. Thank you for making my 10 year anniversary one of the most memorable, breath taking, and heart felt experiences of my life. If you want a flawless event with lasting memories, then Fab Season Events is a must.