Fabbrini's Flowers

Hoffman Estates, IL · View map

About Fabbrini's Flowers

Fabbrini’s Flowers, based in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, specializes in custom floral designs for weddings and special events. The family-owned florist got their start in 1966 and earned a reputation for wedding excellence. They’re now the oldest company in Hoffman Estates, Illinois. With a level of customer service that’s recognized as some of the best in the industry, Fabbrini’s Flowers can help bring your wedding day vision to life.

Products Offered

Delivery is available throughout Chicago, the Chicago suburbs and neighboring Wisconsin cities. Fabbrini’s Flowers specializes in classic, nautical, rustic and vintage styles. Floral services include consultations, event design, venue visits, samples, delivery, setup, cleanup and preservation. The following types of custom arrangements are available:

• Aisle decor

Kiley
Kiley

Married on 04/12/2019

April Wedding Flowers

Jim did an awesome job with the flowers from our wedding. I didn't have an exact idea of what I was looking for in flower, just vague details of what kind of flowers I liked and the color scheme we ... Read more were going for. He also gave us suggestions for our centerpieces. Jim really delivered. The bouquets were beautiful, the centerpieces were great, and the arch he built for us was amazing. He was prompt and present for the day and really made our day stress free. I would definitely recommend.

Alexis
Alexis

Married on 10/27/2018

True Artistic Talent

When it came to flowers for our wedding, I had NO IDEA where to start. I saw Fabbrini's Flowers while doing research online and decided to make an appointment to meet with one of their florists.I ... Read more ended up meeting with Laurel and from the moment we started talking, we were 100% on the same page. She loved the idea of our bold purple and orange bouquets and table decor and her excitement about making these pieces only made me more excited! By the time I walked out of that meeting, I was looking forward to the flowers more than anything else for the wedding. The day of our wedding everything looked AMAZING!!! The arrangements looked like they were straight out of a magazine. Laurel is truly an artist and I wish I had more occasions to work with her because her work is incredible. If you are getting married in the Chicagoland area, Fabbrini's Flowers and Laurel are the way to go - hands down. Thank you for everything Laurel!!!

Allison
Allison

Married on 10/13/2018

Hire Jack! Amazing Customer Service and Execution!

Of all our wedding vendors, we were happiest with the execution and customer service from our flower bro, Jack. From our initial wedding consultation, Jack really took the time to understand our ... Read more vision, and what we did and did not like and/or need. He input his opinion as appropriate, and of course we loved his ideas and incorporated them into our day. It's rare to find somebody so young who is so knowledgeable and who is willing to go above and beyond to make our day so special. He even went outside of the scope of his responsibilities to help another vendor setup for our day when she needed it. We can't say enough amazing things about Jack, Fabbrini's Flowers and the service we received. Oh, and the flower arrangements turned out beautiful and exactly what we wanted (we didn't expect anything less). THANK YOU, Jack!