FABIO ZARDI Destination Weddings

Athens, Greece · View map · Visit website

About FABIO ZARDI Destination Weddings

FABIO ZARDI is a destination wedding and event planner based in Italy and Greece. Fabio Zardi is a professional wedding and event designer that offers wedding planning and decor services to destination weddings and events across Italy (Venice, Como Lake, Tuscany, Amalfi coast, Puglia, Sicily etc.) as well as Greece (Athens riviera and islands).

Fabio and his team are known for their skill, professionalism, and precision in planning and executing luxury destination weddings and events.

Fabio Zardi and his team have over 10 years of experience and an extensive background in destination wedding planning, and they utilize their expertise and professionalism to give clients a thoughtful, enjoyable, and stress-free wedding planning experience.

They specialize in creating elegant, luxury wedding celebrations, devoting their time and energy into planning your dream wedding with excellence and luxury. Fabio is an event architect that offers wedding planning, wedding design, and floral design services, all of which are tailored to match your wedding vision.

They offer full-service wedding planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination, and they specialize in planning destination weddings, elopements, and intimate weddings. Other wedding planning and design service include:

• Budget analysis

52 FABIO ZARDI Destination Weddings Reviews

C
Chloe Herring

Married on 06/05/2019

One of the best decisions we made

Booking Fabio Zardi was absolutely one of the best decisions we made. Throughout the whole process we communicated with Pietro who could not have been more responsive or enthusiastic. His knowledge ... Read more and professionalism were outstanding, he even helped by making several suggestions which absolutely paid off. For all these factors I had complete confidence the flowers and decor would be exceptional and I was not dissapomuted. On the day the decor and flowers were absolutely incredible, beyond anything we could ever have imagined. Pietro and Fabio managed to achieve what I wanted to perfection and more. Myself and my partner have repeatedly said afterwards choosing them was one of the best decisions we made. I cannot thank them enough. I will post photos when we receive them back.

W
Wilma Empalmado Bassford

Married on 06/02/2019

Mrs Bassford

Fabio and Pietro has been excellent with arranging our unforgettable moment in Santorini. As we are living in Indonesia, they have created our desired simple wedding ceremony. We thank you so much for ... Read more for making our day possible and beautiful!

Y
Yelena

Married on 08/28/2018

Working with Pietro at Fabio Zardi was absolutely wonderful. He helped me work through the details, design, and took care of everything allowing me to worry so much less. He listened to exactly what I ... Read more wanted and delivered thoroughly. I loved my center pieces, flowers, bouquet, table settings, candelabras, and lovely flower crown. I really enjoyed working with Pietro and trusted him and his vision every single way. I would do it again in a heart beat!