FABIO ZARDI Destination Weddings

Athens, Greece · View map · Visit website

About FABIO ZARDI Destination Weddings

FABIO ZARDI is a destination wedding and event planner based in Italy and Greece. Fabio Zardi is a professional wedding and event designer that offers wedding planning and decor services to destination weddings and events across Italy (Venice, Como Lake, Tuscany, Amalfi coast, Puglia, Sicily etc.) as well as Greece (Athens riviera and islands).

Fabio and his team are known for their skill, professionalism, and precision in planning and executing luxury destination weddings and events.

Fabio Zardi and his team have over 10 years of experience and an extensive background in destination wedding planning, and they utilize their expertise and professionalism to give clients a thoughtful, enjoyable, and stress-free wedding planning experience.

They specialize in creating elegant, luxury wedding celebrations, devoting their time and energy into planning your dream wedding with excellence and luxury. Fabio is an event architect that offers wedding planning, wedding design, and floral design services, all of which are tailored to match your wedding vision.

They offer full-service wedding planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination, and they specialize in planning destination weddings, elopements, and intimate weddings. Other wedding planning and design service include:

• Budget analysis

Featured
Maria Katakis

Married on 07/28/2019

Dream Wedding....

When Dean and I decide to get married in Crete (where both of our families are from), I knew I needed the best florist designer and planners. Living in the United States, Fabio & Pietro made our ... Read more wedding day seamless and perfect. The quality shows in the flowers and design that were found on each table and at the ceremony. I couldn't of asked for a better team to have the day of my wedding!!! I cannot thank them enough for everything they did for us and our guests. Thank you Maria & Dean

O
Oktay Asci

Married on 07/30/2019

Very Professional and Creative

I contacted Pietro less than 24 hours before our 19th Wedding anniversary, they managed a great work. So many Candles around our table, beautiful flowers. I would work with them again, definitely. Read more I contacted Pietro less than 24 hours before our 19th Wedding anniversary, they managed a great work. So many Candles around our table, beautiful flowers. I would work with them again, definitely.

C
Chloe Herring

Married on 06/05/2019

One of the best decisions we made

Booking Fabio Zardi was absolutely one of the best decisions we made. Throughout the whole process we communicated with Pietro who could not have been more responsive or enthusiastic. His knowledge ... Read more and professionalism were outstanding, he even helped by making several suggestions which absolutely paid off. For all these factors I had complete confidence the flowers and decor would be exceptional and I was not dissapomuted. On the day the decor and flowers were absolutely incredible, beyond anything we could ever have imagined. Pietro and Fabio managed to achieve what I wanted to perfection and more. Myself and my partner have repeatedly said afterwards choosing them was one of the best decisions we made. I cannot thank them enough. I will post photos when we receive them back.