Fables Cradle LLC

Pittsburgh, PA · View map · Visit website

About Fables Cradle LLC

*Offering a Special discount for a limited period of time.*

Fables Cradle LLC is a production company based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania offering wedding videography services to couples in and around Pittsburgh.

At Fables Cradle, we passion our films. Every wedding is unique, and that's why we put in the same amount of love and care to each and every wedding we film. We are passionate about creating professional, high-quality, and authentic films that capture the essence of your celebration and love.

Fables Cradle LLC aims to provide professional wedding films at affordable prices. We can document a range of wedding events including pre-ceremony, ceremony, rehearsal dinner, and reception. We can combine a variety of styles to document your day to your liking including cinematic, documentary, storytelling, and traditional. We can also edit your footage into a range of videos including highlight video, full feature film, or provide the raw footage. Additional services offered by us include:

• Multiple cameras

3 Fables Cradle LLC Reviews

H
Heather

Married on 03/30/2019

Budget friendly. Beautiful work.

I was initially hesitant to get a wedding videographer due to price. They came highly recommended and were well within our budget. We were not disappointed! Our video is beautiful and brought tears to ... Read more my eyes!!! They are professional, a pleasure to deal with, and our video was ready to quickly! Highly recommended. Thank you again so much for the great work!

Z
Zachary Tucker

Married on 03/30/2019

Fantastic Wedding Video

Fables Cradle did a fantastic job for the wedding. They were very easy to work with every step of the way, delivered a quality product and were reasonably priced. I highly recommend them. Read more Fables Cradle did a fantastic job for the wedding. They were very easy to work with every step of the way, delivered a quality product and were reasonably priced. I highly recommend them.

S
Stephanee Swope

Married on 06/01/2018

Wedding videographer

We are extremely happy with our wedding video and the service we received. They were very professional and had a quick response time when I had any questions. I asked for specifics to be included in ... Read more my video and I got everything I asked for. I am very happy I hired them to video our wedding.

Fables Cradle LLC FAQ