Fabrico Productions

Rochelle Park, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About Fabrico Productions

A full-service event and wedding rental company located in Rochelle Park, New Jersey, Fabrico Productions offers products and lighting that will transform your special day into one that is unique and stylish. The team at Fabrico Productions is dedicated to the details and precise specifications of your event, which they aim to decorate with elegance and style. You can bet that they offer great quality and incredible service.

Couples can coordinate with the staff at Fabrico Productions for the day-of coordination, delivery, setup, and cleanup of their event rental items. From venue selection and event planning to event design and drapery, Fabrico Productions will help turn your vision into a reality. With a large selection of lighting services, couples can enhance the atmosphere and create the perfect tone for their event. Couples can select accent, outdoor, and string lighting, as well as LED wireless uplighting, pinspotting, and wall washing, if desired.

Products Offered
Fabrico Productions offer a dynamic range of event rental items to fit any need and theme. In regard to lighting products, couples can choose to rent audiovisual equipment, chandeliers, a dance floor, hanging decor, lanterns, and monograms. Couples also have the option to rent a Chuppah, mandaps, backdrops, and lounge furniture.

17 Reviews for Fabrico Productions

17 Fabrico Productions Reviews

U
Featured
Ursula

Married on 08/30/2017

Mary and Fabio could not have been more accommodating. My venue was non-traditional, so it was a unique place to work with and they did a fantastic job transforming the ceiling. It was a magical night ... Read more and it wouldn't have been the same if they hadn't done the work to put in strung lights and sheer material to hide the original ceiling. Thank you so much!

M
Merita

Getting married on 06/22/2019

Attentive and reliable

I’ve been working with Mary regarding my wedding on June 22,2019. She is so sweet, caring and reliable. I am so relieved to have came across fabrico productions. Highly recommend their services. Read more I’ve been working with Mary regarding my wedding on June 22,2019. She is so sweet, caring and reliable. i am so relieved to have came across fabrico productions. Highly recommend their services.

C
Christina Dearing

Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely Magical!

Mary was a true pleasure to work with. Throughout the planning process, she was not only extremely responsive, but always willing to work with me and my changing ideas. When we finally saw the room on ... Read more our wedding night, it was even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! I stopped by the venue the night before our wedding, and the technicians setting the room up were so kind and attentive to the details. Our night of technician was also lovely and make sure all of our lighting looked perfect the entire night! We would highly highly highly suggest Fabrico for any event you have !!