Fabulous Flowers

New Orleans, LA · View map · Visit website

About Fabulous Flowers

Fabulous Flowers is a wedding floral business based in New Orleans, Louisiana. It has been providing wonderful flower arrangements for wedding events, anniversaries, corporate events, and other special gatherings, since 2003. The flower business is known for providing extensive personal services to its couples. Ken Marino, the owner and a hands-on floral designer, works directly with each couple in every step of the wedding plan. He gathered a group of creative designers capable of providing all varieties of traditional, European, and contemporary flower designs. They aim to provide quality floral creations that will put a smile on all couples' faces during their wedding celebration.

Fabulous Flowers is capable of providing all floral styles for the couple's wedding. The flower business creates various wedding floral arrangements such as bouquets, table arrangements, boutonnieres, and more. Fabulous Flowers also offers the following services:

• Consultations

D
Featured
Donna

Married on 09/21/2018

I can't say enough about how much of a pleasure it was to work with Ken on my wedding flowers. I didn't want the usual wedding designs and he listened to my ideas and designed exactly what I was ... Read more dreaming of for my wedding. How absolutely beautiful the flowers were for the wedding. I could not have hoped for anything better. Thank you for making my day so beautiful. Ken was wonderful and professional. Thank you again for helping to make this day so very special.

Cora
Cora

Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect Flowers!

First off, I am a flower lover, so my flowers were actually very important to me! My flowers turned out exactly as I imagined them! I received so many compliments and for a good reason. Ken is an ... Read more absolute doll! He worked with me to ensure everything was perfect! Even my grandmothers were so appreciative of him taking the time to pin their corsages on. I will certainly be recommending him to all my friends and family!

C
Christina

Married on 05/18/2019

Ken was a pleasure to work with!

Ken was amazing! I have little to no knowledge about flowers and showed him some photos of what I liked and he put together the perfect arrangements. He was so lovely to work with and I would ... Read more absolutely recommend him for any of your flower needs!