Fabulous Frocks

Shreveport, Louisiana · View map · Visit website

About Fabulous Frocks

Fabulous Frocks Bridal Shreveport is a wedding dress boutique in Shreveport, Louisiana. This boutique bridal shop offers a fresh, innovative approach to wedding dress shopping. Their monthly inventory of ready-to-wed and made-to-order gowns gives them a wide selection of options for any bride who walks through the door. Fabulous Frocks Bridal Shreveport works closely with clients and gives them a personalized and intimate experience that will help each bride find their perfect look.

Fabulous Frocks Bridal Shreveport offers an inventory of exclusive designers. They offer sample sales, as well as customized options. Their quick turnaround time and ready-to-wear dresses makes for a convenient and stress-free shopping experience. Their inventory can include the following items:

• Bridal gowns

T
Featured
Therese Schonacher

Getting married on 01/04/2020

personable, unique, and fun experience

I honestly can not say enough good things about my bridal experience with Fabulous Frocks Shreveport and the owner Jacqui! After going to three bridal boutiques that left me feeling picky or that I ... Read more would have to settle, my out look completely changed from the moment I went in to Fabulous Frocks. Jacqui is so personable; you can tell she truly cares about her brides and not just a sale. Also she has a great eye for bridal details (accessories and veils.) She has a beautiful assortment of designer dresses for AMAZING prices! I never felt pressured during my entire appointment, and she spent two hours patiently helping me find a gown that exceeded my expectations! If you are a bride in search of a gown that is unique, beautiful, and won't break the bank this place is definitely for you!

M
Madison Cox

Getting married on 03/21/2020

Absolutely amazing!!!

The most help for me and my family! She was great help, stuck with my specific budget, and made me and my family feel so comfortable. I highly recommend going here for all the new brides to be! Read more The most help for me and my family! She was great help, stuck with my specific budget, and made me and my family feel so comfortable. I highly recommend going here for all the new brides to be!

E
Ellie Wilkes

Getting married on 12/31/2019

The best you could want in a dress shopping experience!

Such a beautiful shop with the loveliest shop owner (and mother). So much fun. Found a beautiful dress and had a blast! Read more Such a beautiful shop with the loveliest shop owner (and mother). So much fun. Found a beautiful dress and had a blast!