Fabulous Frocks

Charleston, SC · View map

About Fabulous Frocks

Fabulous Frocks is a bridal boutique for the savvy bride! Whether you are planning your wedding on a tight budget or just love finding a great deal on designer fashion, this boutique is for you! We only carry gowns from the best bridal designers and accept only gowns of the highest quality.

We only offer one-on-one service and give you 100% attention. There is no need to compromise your gown shopping experience for a great deal, schedule your personal appointment today!

43 Reviews for Fabulous Frocks

43 Fabulous Frocks Reviews

C
Caroline

Married on 09/01/2018

I had SUCH a great experience with Fabulous Frocks! Everyone working there was so warm and welcoming. We were the only people in the salon during my appointment, which made it feel very special. There ... Read more are a wide range of prices and selections, so you are sure to find a dress you love, no matter your budget!

K
Kelly

Married on 05/26/2018

I had a fabulous experience ;) with Fabulous Frocks. They had so many incredible dresses to try in many different styles in addition to jewelry and accessories. Mary Claire was the best to work with! ... Read more After I tried on a dress in a different style than I had originally wanted, Mary Claire picked another dress similar to that one, and that was the one! She asked the right questions so that I felt 100% confident that I had chosen the right dress for me, and she even suggested I come back to the store the next day to try it on to be sure. I love how she made sure I felt great in the dress as is as opposed to adding any additional accessories right away. The store itself is very cute and in the most beautiful part of downtown. I would highly recommend Fabulous Frocks!

L
Lindsay

Married on 02/10/2018

I found my dream wedding dress at Fabulous Frocks. Mary Claire was fantastic to work with. We managed to snag a last minute appointment and she immediately went to work pulling options she thought I ... Read more would like. I ended up ordering a gown from them and Mary Claire was great about keeping me updated on the status of my dress. She even put in additional calls to acquire some extra buttons for me. Overall a wonderful experience!