Fabulous Frocks of Anchorage Bridal Boutique

Anchorage, AK · View map

About Fabulous Frocks of Anchorage Bridal Boutique

907-243-7625 | anchorage@fabulousfrocksbridal.com

Welcome to Fabulous Frocks® of Anchorage, the bridal shop for the fashion forward bride. We offer new and once-wed gowns on consignment so you’re sure to find a good deal! We only carry gowns from the industries top designers and in excellent to new condition. Every bride at Fabulous Frocks® of Anchorage will receive personalized one-on-one service and it is our goal to give you a memorable experience you won’t find anywhere else. We look forward to meeting you.

12 Reviews for Fabulous Frocks of Anchorage Bridal Boutique

12 Fabulous Frocks of Anchorage Bridal Boutique Reviews

M
Melissa

Married on 06/08/2017

Cutest boutique in Alaska! I'm not getting married until July 2017 and I am very specific about my dress. The owner said she would keep me in mind for new arrivals and let me know if anything came in ... Read more that she thought I would want to try on. Definitely want to purchase my gown here.

L
Lindsey

Married on 08/06/2016

Tara did a fantastic job and helped me find the perfect dress at my first visit. Fabulous Frocks has a wide range of styles and prices, and Tara did a wonderful job helping me find a beautiful, unique ... Read more gown that fit within my budget. Of all the bridal shops I visited I had the best experience at Fabulous Frocks, both for Tara's expertise and for the variety of gowns available. Thanks, Tara, for helping my find my perfect dress!

User5077428

2+ years ago

Tara was amazing. Very knowledgable and lovely. I was so happy to have found my dress with her. She made the whole process fun. The store was open for only us. Making the consultation stress free. ... Read more