Fabulous Frocks of Louisville

Louisville, KY · View map · Visit website

About Fabulous Frocks of Louisville

Fabulous Frocks of Louisville is a bridal boutique based in Louisville, Kentucky that specializes in both ready-to-wed and made-to-order gowns. Amy, the founder of the boutique, opened Fabulous Frocks of Louisville in 2014 after wearing a designer gown off the rack to her own wedding. This professional team is dedicated to the creation of a meaningful relationship with each bride, selecting a dress that truly brings their dream vision to life.

This Louisville-based bridal boutique hand selects its ready-to-wed gowns and sources made-to-order gowns from the best designers in the industry, delivering a seamless experience for every bride. Fabulous Frocks of Louisville has a larger selection of designers and wedding gowns available than traditional bridal boutiques, catering to your individual style and taste. In addition, the team also provides bridal belts, veils, and hair accessories

6 Reviews for Fabulous Frocks of Louisville

6 Fabulous Frocks of Louisville Reviews

Emiley
Emiley Cox

Getting married on 05/21/2021

Definitely worth your time!

I cannot tell you enough about how perfect my shopping experience went at Fabulous Frocks! Kirsten was so punctual and quick when it came to setting up the appointment. When I got there, she had ... Read more already pulled a couple dresses that were similar to inspiration pictures I had sent. Gorgeous, but not the one. She was very attentive to what I liked and didn’t like about each dress, and I never felt any pressure or rush to make a decision. She engaged my three-person group, which was awesome. The rooms are private and cozy, and the prices are pretty impressive. She helped me envision what all my alterations and changes would look like at the end. When I found THE dress, it turns out that Kirsten and her helpful boyfriend wanted to see me in that dress but didn’t want to say anything until I had a chance to browse the dresses myself. They knew me better than I knew myself and what I was wanting. Everything was easy and fun. I’m so thankful for their help, and I love that I’m now a #FabFrocksBride.

H
Hannah Glaser

Getting married on 06/20/2020

Would highly recommend!!

Kirsten was amazing at helping me find my dream dress. Before my appointment, she emailed me pictures of dresses she thought I might like and had them ready for me when I got to my appointment.I ... Read more never felt pressured or rushed to make a decision. She even let me try on dresses more than once until I felt ready to say “yes.” The rooms were so cute and private for me to try on dresses for my friends and family. The prices are reasonable and worth it! I would 100% recommend getting your wedding dress from Fabulous Frocks!

A
Ashley

Getting married on 06/01/2020

Fun and Easy!

I went to fabulous frocks bridal simply because I had passed by it and decided to give it a try. I set an appointment and was able to come in very quickly. My appointment was wonderful and very easy ... Read more and fun! Kirsten was so patient and helpful. She had a ton of great ideas and knew exactly what dresses to pull for me. I am so glad I went there and I found a **beautiful** dress within an hour! So much fun!