Façade

Houston, TX · View map · Visit website

About Façade

Façade is the first and finest makeup boutique located in Houston, Texas. Their talented, professional staff has worked with Brides for almost 20 years to help them look beautiful on their wedding day. Owner and Senior Staff Artist, Corinne Williams, was named one of the top 10 makeup artists in America by Allure magazine and would love to share her and her Team’s skills with you on your special day. They empower their Brides so that they not only look glamorous, but they look real in pictures and up close.

Façade consults with every Bride to go over exactly what services and particular look she would like for her big day. They offer exclusive fine makeup services, as well as makeup trials to practice and perfect looks before the wedding. The following services are also offered:

• Airbrush Makeup

8 Façade Reviews

A
Amy

Married on 10/15/2016

I have had the pleasure of being a friend and loyal customer of Corinne since Facade first opened! I even had the wonderful opportunity of working at Facade as a make up artist where I was trained and ... Read more and learned all that I know about make up from Corinne! She uses only the best products and her application is soft and natural. A pure diva with the most kind heart! She is the best in Houston and loves what she does and you can tell with her confident attitude and bubbly personality. She accommodated me on my wedding day by coming on location and even had an fellow artist go to a separate location to do the make up of the mothers and grandmothers. My make up and my matron of honor’s make up for my wedding was perfect and and I felt so beautiful and like a true princess that day! You not only get your make up applied; but you can purchase all the products from skin care to lip gloss that she uses, so you can continue to look and feel beautiful beyond your wedding day! Thank you Corinne for your friendship, it is an honor knowing you!

V
Vita

Married on 12/04/2010

Corinne was amazing! She made me look beautiful and was so excited for me on my wedding day! The makeup felt so natural but looked flawless. Corinne has a very special way of making you feel extra ... Read more special on your wedding day. I love looking at my wedding pictures -- it is just the way I wanted to look and feel on my wedding day! I would highly recommend her to anyone! :)

J
Melissa

Married on 07/28/2007

I was so impressed with the quality of work at Facade. I have recommended them to all of my friends with upcoming weddings/events. All of my friends that have used them have been equally pleased. ... Read more Corrine did a fabulous job, my make up was perfect! Yes, they are a little more expensive than going to the mall. But looking great for my wedding was something I wanted to leave to a professional. I can't say enough good things about my experience at Facade!