Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire

Broken Arrow, OK · View map

About Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire

Facchianos is the best bridal store experience you can have in Oklahoma. If you want all your wedding dreams to come true let us help YOU plan your day. Our experienced stylists can find the perfect wedding dress for You for your special day. We can do custom designs when you buy your wedding dress from our bridal shop. Our tuxedos are inexpensive and we make sure your grooms tuxedo look as great as your wedding dress. If you want your wedding to be flawless and have a wonderful wedding experience stop by and see for yourself what Facchianos is all about.

119 Reviews for Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire

119 Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire Reviews

Cheyenne
Cheyenne

Married on 07/13/2019

Facchiano’s sweetest girls ever will go above and beyond to help you!

Rachel helped me. Put it this way I totally just wanna go over there and hangout with all the girls now and hang out in my dress! They make you feel like family. Wouldn’t go anywhere else! Read more Rachel helped me. Put it this way I totally just wanna go over there and hangout with all the girls now and hang out in my dress!! They make you feel like family. Wouldn’t go anywhere else!

J
Jeannette Keitel

Married on 04/04/2019

Mother of the Bride Dress

Everyone here that helped in getting my mother the perfect dress, thank you. They were so helpful and the dress arrived right on time from the ETA that we were provided during purchase. Read more Everyone here that helped in getting my mother the perfect dress, thank you. They were so helpful and the dress arrived right on time from the ETA that we were provided during purchase.

M
Marissa

Married on 05/12/2018

This was the best experience by far. I first went to David's bridal and they acted very snooty and told me I couldn't try on any dresses I needed an appointment, so I went to facchianos to look. No ... Read more they're not as big as David's bridal and no they don't have as big of a selection as David's, but what they do have is a wonderful sales team and owner that work their butts off to make it all about the bride. They take joy in making the bride's to be feel beautiful, they don't push you into making a purchase, they help you button and zip the dresses up, and they stayed open late for me to make my decision. And honestly I probably wouldn't have chose the dress that I got if it wasn't for the great experience I had with the owner and sales team at facchianos. I highly recommend going there and supporting their business over David's bridal that's going to be rude to you, and just herds you through like cattle.