Face Fetish MUA

Murfreesboro, TN · View map · Visit website

About Face Fetish MUA

Face Fetish MUA is a wedding beauty and health company based in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. Owner Kimberly Vereen makes sure to embrace the natural beauty of her clients. Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life, which is why she makes it her goal to have all of her clients feel radiant and confident as they walk down the aisle. She is available to serve those throughout the greater Nashville, Tennessee region and beyond.

For your wedding day, Kim offers a variety of services to get you ready. From makeup to hair, she does it all. Her packages include hair/makeup for the bride as well as her party. She is available to accommodate a range of personal styles, from glam makeup to more natural, glowing looks. Kim is available to serve a maximum group size of 20 people, so do not worry if you have a large wedding party. Face Fetish MUA offers the following beauty services:

• Trials

41 Face Fetish MUA Reviews

A
April

Getting married on 05/28/2022

My face always looks awesome! Read more My face always looks awesome!!!!!

V
veronica

Getting married on 06/12/2021

Excellent!

I would definitely recommend Face Fetish to others in need of a makeup artist. I hired her after being referred by my wedding coordinator and I couldn't have been happier that I did. Kimberly was very ... Read more friendly and professional while providing her services. She also did a great job at creating a very natural look for myself and a few ladies in my bridal party. If I am ever in need of a professional makeup artist again I will definitely give her a call!

C
Christina Cramer

Getting married on 08/26/2019

I felt like a glowing, sophisticated beauty!

Kim is a truly talented artist Read more Kim is a truly talented artist