Face Forward Bridal

Carmel Valley, CA · View map · Visit website

About Face Forward Bridal

Face Forward Bridal takes an honest approach to enhance the natural beauty of women from all around the world. The business has a team of tightly-knit hair stylists and makeup artists who are continually trained and educated on new fashion trends and products. The team is honored to have provided the hair and makeup services for Anne Hathaway’s wedding in Big Sur, California.
Experience
Cara Hopkins, owner and founder, opened her doors in 2002. She is very compassionate and genuine with her clients, their best self is her goal. Her true joy comes from helping others to look their best and feel confident. Whether it's a relaxing facial or the enhanced beauty of a bride as she walks down the aisle. Everyone matters to Cara and is treated with kindness. Being an artist and esthetician gives Cara an opportunity to affect people's lives in a way that is truly rewarding.

Face Forward Bridal offers multiple beauty, hair, and makeup services, including:

• Consultations

C
Featured
Caroline Villareal

Married on 10/10/2018

FaceForwardBridal - The Best!!!

Cara was incredible. Being that I was eloping, I was nervous about having to work with people I hadn't met before. Cara instantly put me at ease and had a personality that was like an old friend. She ... Read more was calming, assuring, and everything I needed. Plus she did an INCREDIBLE job and did my hair and makeup exactly like I had wanted. LOVE LOVE LOVE. I can't recommend her enough.

K
Kate

Married on 05/20/2018

I contacted Cara for my son’s wedding in Monterey. She styled my daughter in law and me for the big day. We sent photos ahead of time for hairstyles. Cara communicated with us throughout our booking, ... Read more she arrived on time and had our styling finished on time. The make-up was perfect for each of us. My hair did not lose a strand even through all the dancing. Cars is extremely personable and we had a terrific time with her!!

B
Brittany

Married on 05/05/2018

I cannot say enough about my experience with Cara! From my first communication via email and phone to the moment that she left the venue, I was blown away & beyond happy! I live on the east coast, so ... Read more so I was unable to do a trial. As a bride, that's certainly scary to begin with! I had a small intimate wedding, so I was only looking to have hair and makeup done for myself. However, with Cara's expertise and reassurance along the way, her open communication during the whole process and super fast responsiveness, I looked and felt more amazing than I could have expected on the most important day of my life! I was so at ease the whole time she did my hair and makeup! She also styled my mother's hair, which turned out great! And to add to everything, JUST 2 DAYS BEFORE THE EVENT--she even agreed to fit in styling the groom's mother's hair (change of plans so it didn't end up happening, but still!!) I would highly recommend Cara to any bride wanting to look and feel their best on their big day! THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN!!! :)