FACELABS

Phoenix, Arizona · View map · Visit website

About FACELABS

FACELABS is an on-location hair and makeup service provider based in Phoenix, Arizona. The business specializes in on-site bridal, editorial, special occasion, quinceanera, film, and television makeup applications while providing a red-carpet experience. The team at FACELABS are trained industry experts who create timeless yet modern makeup and hair applications.

Experience
Caitlin Timberlin, the founder, is an experienced cosmetologist and makeup artist trained in Enjoy, Bamboo, Moroccan Oil, Brazilian Blowout, Lanza, Paul Mitchell, and Bumble & Bumble. Her team has more than 10 years of combined experience. These experiences include a firsthand experience on the runways of Milan and Tokyo, at Dry Bar, Ken, Kensington, Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, and Chanel Beauty.

FACELABS offers a variety of beauty, hair, and makeup services for wedding events, including consultations before the big day, and group services with multiple, licensed stylists for the whole bridal party. Their hair and makeup services include the following:

• Blowouts

J
Featured
Jordyn

Married on 05/28/2017

Choosing Caitlin to do my bridal hair and makeup was honestly the best decision I made. My now-husband actually shed tears when he saw me walk down the aisle and continues to talk about how beautiful ... Read more I looked on our big day. I wanted a natural look and Caitlin absolutely delivered. I cannot recommend her enough. All of my bridesmaids and my mom also had their hair and makeup done by her and her assistant and they all were so happy with their looks. If you're in the Phoenix area, choose Caitlin! If I ever need hair and makeup services again, I'm going to her!

L
Lauren

Married on 03/22/2019

Look no further, Facelabs is the one!!!

Before I hired Facelabs, I did a lot of hair and makeup comparisons. The pictures in Caitlin’s portfolio made each bride look like a million dollars. Not only did I feel that way at my trial, but I ... Read more felt like that the day of my wedding!! Caitlin and Gabrielle did their job with ease and made us all feel like we have been friends for years! They were able to answer any questions we had, used our Pinterest inspiration to create breathtaking updos and hair styles as well as accentuate our features with their makeup magic, and so much more. My mom, who has short hair, was just going to style it herself, but ended up getting it styled and loved it. They created a timeline for us and were very flexible when it changed. They were the best! I would hire them again in a heartbeat or recommend them to anyone who is getting married. The other thing I loved is that gratuity is included in the contract, which makes it one less thing to worry about on the day of your wedding!

T
Tyffany

Married on 09/08/2018

Caitlin and her partner were incredible! Their work was fabulous, they were both super sweet, and made myself and all of my bridesmaids feel like our best selves. They both focused on bringing out our ... Read more natural beauty. I couldn't be happier! Thank you!!