Faces Adorned

Auburn, CA · View map · Visit website

About Faces Adorned

Faces Adorned, located in Grass Valley, California, is an on-location makeup artistry company specializing in bridal makeup. The company is guided by the belief that makeup is not a tool to hide a clients face, but rather to enhance her beauty, and so the makeup artists at Faces Adorned strive to accentuate every client’s natural beauty. The team employs the latest techniques and highest quality of products that the industry has to offer — the artists use oil-free waterproof airbrush foundation that lasts up to 14 hours, while its makeup primers help clients to retain a fresh look throughout the wedding event. With their experience and high-quality techniques, the artists all work to ensure that clients look and feel beautiful on their special day.

Faces Adorned works to provide convenient and high-quality service to all its clients, performing consultations, makeup trials, and on-site makeup services at a venue of the client’s choice. The team offers makeup application options that include:

• Airbrush makeup

S
Featured
Sophie

Married on 06/04/2016

I loved my wedding make-up! I got married last month and was told about Tira through a co-worker. I scheduled my trial and I knew right away she was going to be great! She asked a lot of questions and ... Read more and wanted to know the look and feel and overall idea of what I wanted for my wedding. I honestly didn't know what make-up look I wanted but after talking with Tira and telling her about my wedding plans and showing her pictures of my dress we figured it out together. I had an amazing experience and was very happy with my wedding make-up! *On a side note, Tira is now doing my eyelash extensions and I love them! I highly recommend her for that as well!

J
Jennifer Cayden

Married on 06/08/2019

I loved loved loved my make-up!

Tira was amazing, I absolutely loved everything about my look. I felt made up but not over done. I wanted to feel glamorous but not look like I had caked on foundation, she really came through. My ... Read more make-up was so pretty and felt really good. I highly recommend Tira to do your bridal make-up for a great experience and incredible wedding photos. Tira does a trial run months before the wedding and asks lots of questions to get the vibe you are going for and also she explained how the photography doesn't show all the make-up you actually are wearing. She knows how to apply the make-up so that the photos turn out perfectly. I am so happy I found Tira!

L
Lily Toland

Married on 06/04/2019

Natural Glam is her specialty!

Tira was amazing! I absolutely loved my bridal makeup! Tira suggested "natural glam" and it was perfect! I usually wear a little makeup on the daily but wanted something a little more to look more put ... Read more together and Tira really came through! I love the photographs I've received so far from my wedding photographer. I highly recommend Tira at Faces Adorned for your bridal makeup, you will love the results!