Faces By Robin

Natick, Massachusetts · View map · Visit website

About Faces By Robin

Faces By Robin is a beauty and health business based in Natick, Massachusetts. While Robin is based in the Boston area, she is more than willing to travel outside that area to assist couples all throughout Massachusetts and New England. She gained much of her 15 years of experience working as a representative for big names in the beauty industry, like Nars, Chanel, and Versace. Robin will help you come up with and achieve a completely custom look for your wedding day.

Before your wedding day, you can meet with Faces By Robin for a consultation to discuss your style and needs. She can serve not only the bride, but also the bridesmaids, mother of the bride, and all of the other wedding attendants. She works with beauty items like fake lashes, yet keeps the makeup flawless and natural.

41 Reviews for Faces By Robin

41 Faces By Robin Reviews

Bridget
Bridget

Married on 10/27/2018

October Boston Wedding with Faces by Robin

Robin was absolutely amazing to work with. She was flexible and responsive when trying to schedule my trial, and I was immediately at ease upon meeting her. She is warm, friendly, and a pleasure to ... Read more spend time with. Robin is also significantly less expensive than other makeup artists in my area that I researched, but with no sacrifice to quality. I would recommend her wholeheartedly without reservation. She did excellent work and everyone looked and felt absolutely beautiful. Two things stand out about my experience with Robin: 1) My wedding coincided with an October nor'easter and also happened to be on an island. Robin and her team had no qualms about crossing the stormy seas to get us ready, never once complaining about the boat ride or the weather. 2) My mom originally planned to not have her makeup done, but changed her mind when she saw how great everyone else looked. Robin, despite having just completed 8 faces without a break, cheerfully agreed and fit her into the schedule. Of course, my Mom looked great! If I could rate her six stars, I would!

D
Diana K

Married on 09/22/2018

I will recommend Robin to everyone!

Robin was amazing to work with. She listened to what I wanted and made it happen. I don’t wear a lot of make up to begin with and Robin really made me feel comfortable and beautiful by creating a ... Read more natural look. She is there for YOU, the bride, and will be a supportive voice in your corner. I would recommend Robin to anyone.

T
Tiffany

Married on 09/07/2018

Robin was one of my favorite vendors!

Robin was absolutely amazing! One of my favorite vendor choices. She effortlessly did the makeup of 7 different girls and all of them were so happy with the final result. Her presence is calming and ... Read more she really does make you feel so beautiful. I'd recommend her to everyone!