Facets by Susong

Waterloo, Iowa · View map · Visit website

About Facets by Susong

Facets by Susong creates beautiful, special order wedding jewelry in Waterloo, Iowa. With an emphasis on diamonds and fine gemstones, your unique piece is sure to be a stunning reminder of your love story that will last you a lifetime. This family-owned business has been crafting gorgeous jewelry since 1935.

Facets by Susong offers a variety of services to fit your wedding accessory needs, including appraisals, cleanings, ring sizing, stone upgrades, payment plans and warranties. They also offer diamond certification on your beautiful jewels. For those looking to propose, they have a variety of custom and designer engagement ring options, and they offer the same for in their selection of wedding bands. This jeweler also offers loose diamonds and ring settings.

4 Reviews for Facets by Susong

4 Facets by Susong Reviews

M
Featured
Megan

Married on 04/27/2013

Facets did an amazing job. We both love our rings! They were able to customize my bridal ring to how I wanted it. They were so fast! So very happy with Facets! Read more Facets did an amazing job. We both love our rings! They were able to customize my bridal ring to how I wanted it. They were so fast!! So very happy with Facets!!

R
Ryley

Married on 08/18/2018

The people at facets are amazing! Mary is a rock star and almost knows what I want before I even have to tell her! They drew up a totally custom wedding band for my engagement ring that was also ... Read more purchased there and I can't wait to see it when it's done! They will be our life long jewelry store go to! Highly highly recommend!

J
jade

Married on 08/04/2016

Great price quote on beautifully custom-designed jewelry! The lovely people who work there are fantastic to work with and very friendly. I highly recommend Facets! Read more Great price quote on beautifully custom-designed jewelry! The lovely people who work there are fantastic to work with and very friendly. I highly recommend Facets!