Factory 404 Company

Long Beach, CA · View map · Visit website

About Factory 404 Company

I’m in absolute love with being a wedding photographer. I am based out of Southern California and I shoot weddings all over California. I am so inspired by the people I meet and the weddings I get to capture. I admire the small details in weddings that make every couple unique and show their true personalities. From the vows, to the first dances, and especially the dad speeches (I may get a little choked up at those sometimes). It makes me feel so grateful that I get to call this my job.

My Mission

My goal is for you to be able to look back on your wedding photos and feel every emotion you did on that day. I approach every wedding with confidence and an easy going demeanor to make sure you and your guests feel comfortable. My system helps me stay organized, efficient, and will leave you feeling assured that you chose the right wedding photographer.

My Services

I offer a few different packages but all packages can be tailored to you.

27 Reviews for Factory 404 Company

27 Factory 404 Company Reviews

C
Featured
Cara

Married on 04/28/2018

Cornell was awesome to work with since the first phone call with her. We had inquired and met with several photographers, but Cornell made us feel the most comfortable and we were so impressed with ... Read more her work. Every text I sent was answered promptly and every question was always answered. We shot our engagement photos with her in San Francisco and they turned out absolutely beautiful! She knows all of the cool spots and locations and she timed our sunset photos perfectly. Shooting with her was a blast and not nerve racking at all. She guides you without being too posy. The day of the wedding was what really impressed me! This woman has more patience than anyone I know! Every wedding photo turned out beautifully, and she captured more than we could have asked for. She has such a great, artsy eye! We have so many pictures to choose from for our wedding album that she does NOT charge you an arm and a leg for!! Bottom line, Cornell is dope and you need to book her!

Danielle
Danielle Elizabeth Howard

Getting married on 04/03/2020

She makes any venue work!

Whatever venue you have, Cornell will make your photos look beautiful! I gave her a very hard task of shooting in an inside church sanctuary for the ceremony, with no natural light. And she made the ... Read more photos look so much better than I could have thought of! We took formal pictures outside and they are just so light and airy. I look so beautiful in each shot. (Tip: Tell her your favorite side or "good side" and she'll keep that in mind the whole wedding!) Some formal pictures were at a regular old park, (Our venue wasn't particularly beautiful) and she was able to avoid the bathrooms, random people playing soccer, little kids and everything else to make it appear we were straight up in a woodland. The lighting in the photography is my favorite, so delicate and magical. Also, Cornell is so wonderful to have around on your wedding day. She has such a calming presence and great personality!

J
Jessica

Married on 06/01/2019

Picture perfect!

Cornell and her partner are wonderful! We hired them for both our engagement photos and our wedding. They were fun, easygoing but efficient and got all of the shots that we requested. The photos are ... Read more beautiful! We can't wait to see the final edits. Would highly recommend!