Factory21

Albion, Ohio · View map

About Factory21

Factory 21, based in Albion, Pennsylvania. offers couples personalized wedding gifts and memorabilia from their special day. Their items aim to help couples and their guests remember the wedding day with custom designs and graphics. Since 2010, the business has been offering their items to happy couples, and continue to add new items to the shop.

While they offer a multitude of items, some of the products include bags and travel, barware, drink accessories, and sunglasses. Depending on the item ordered, the average turnaround time can take two to three weeks. Factory 21 offers their custom, personalized, and themed items for many different types of events, and works with couples to provide the exact item they need through their design and printing abilities.

10 Reviews for Factory21

10 Factory21 Reviews

S
Shanea APRIL

Married on 01/19/2019

My shot glasses are super nice. They arrived very fast. I'm so excited to give them to my wedding guests! Read more My shot glasses are super nice. They arrived very fast. I'm so excited to give them to my wedding guests!!

A
April

Married on 01/19/2019

Fast and Professional

My order arrived quickly and in great condition. I purchased shot glasses as one of my wedding favors. I will definitely use factory 21 in the future. Read more My order arrived quickly and in great condition. I purchased shot glasses as one of my wedding favors. I will definitely use factory 21 in the future.

V
Vicki

Married on 11/16/2018

I ordered coasters for my daughters upcoming wedding. They are perfect and exactly what we wanted! Read more I ordered coasters for my daughters upcoming wedding. They are perfect and exactly what we wanted!!