FadeUp Design Group

Omaha, Nebraska, NE · View map · Visit website

About FadeUp Design Group

A event lighting company in Omaha, Nebraska, FadeUp Design Group is dedicated to making your big day sparkle and shine. Their speciality is transforming your venue space into magical environment through color schemes and lighting techniques. FadeUp Design Group uses cutting-edge technology and works diligently to ensure your vision for your big day comes to life.

Products Offered

FadeUp Design Group offers event design and provides delivery, set up, and clean up services for your wedding for a stress-free experience. They also do venue visits and work with you on every detail of your lighting design for that space. A range of lighting options are available to choose from, such as:

• Dance floor lighting

E
Featured
Elizabeth

Married on 07/09/2016

I had never hired lighting for a wedding and I am 4 states away from the wedding venue. From the first time I spoke with Heath I knew I had the right company. He made several trips an hour and a half ... Read more away and brought sample lighting for my daughter to see in the church hall. This is a church hall that is a basketball court with ceiling lights!! The lighting was amazing! Heath did draping at the cake table, at the wedding party table and there were lit high top tables. The dance floor was lit and I forgot where we were and it could have been at any ballroom or nightclub. If you want a spectacular and memorable atmosphere just give Heath a call! He stayed the whole night to make sure everything was perfect and he even took pictures and emailed them the same night! This is the best money that we spent on the wedding and I wish I had more daughters getting married! Thanks, Heath!!

P
Paige

Married on 09/30/2017

WOW! All I can say! Fade Up Design Group did absolutely amazing with my wedding this past weekend. They went above and beyond to make our lighting so awesome and it turned out so much better than I ... Read more could have ever dreamed of. When I was looking for lighting options (I did not want to decorate my venue's ceiling) I looked into multiple options but ultimately went with Fade Up because of their amazing reviews and after meeting Heath in person I knew this would be the best option and boy was I right. Heath has got pure talent for this stuff, he will make your event so memorable and I got multiple compliments all night about our awesome lighting and the Mr. & Mrs. projected on the wall. He even had an idea to light up our band and it turned out amazing!! I cannot say enough good things about this company, if you're on the fence about hiring them, don't be!! They will be so professional and helpful - I even last minute asked them to bring some pipe and drape and they were more than willing to! Literally I could go on and on about my experience! They were by far the best company I dealt with for my wedding! Thank you Fade Up!!!

R
Renae

Married on 08/12/2017

FadeUp Design Group are absolutely amazing! The lights helped transform our reception space into the perfect venue and all of our guests kept commenting on how amazing the room looked! I would ... Read more highly recommend to any couple getting married!