Fairview Weddings & Events

Oakland, California · View map · Visit website

About Fairview Weddings & Events

~2019 Booking Special~

Book & host your wedding with us through March 2020 & SAVE $1,000 on the facility fee! Limited dates available, please contact us to schedule a site tour today!

Offer valid through August 31, 2019

Email: Metropolitan@fairviewevents.com or Phone: 510-569-5555 x2

Fairview Metropolitan is located in Oakland, California. This modern golf club is a fantastic choice for couples who want to enjoy both indoor and outdoor settings on their exciting big day. Situated in the East Bay, Fairview Metropolitan’s position allows couples to have intimate wedding events near the energetic Oakland city life. This venue’s isolation from the city’s excitement ensures couples and guests enjoy a private, relaxed atmosphere while also allowing them to view the enticing San Francisco skyline. Other than wedding ceremonies and receptions, Fairview Metropolitan also hosts bridal showers and engagement parties on their lovely grounds. With both the gorgeous skyline and rolling hills, couples will enjoy the best of both worlds. The Oakland International Airport is minutes away, as well as museums, restaurants, bars, and shops.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples who choose Fairview Metropolitan may entertain up to 240 wedding guests. Gatherings small or large may maximize their privacy at this beautiful venue. The vibrant green golf courses and sprawling countryside create a beautiful backdrop for a lovely outdoor wedding ceremony. An enclosed pavilion allows for a charming reception with a built-in dance floor, carpeting for comfort and ceiling to floor windows to observe the countryside and skyline. Couples may also choose to host events in the beautiful banquet hall if they prefer an indoor experience. This venue comes with parking and wheelchair access.

Experts at Fairview Metropolitan will help you with all your wedding planning questions and/or concerns. Available every day of the week, their wedding professionals are happy to offer a free wedding planning consultation to make sure couples have the day of their dreams. This venue also allows couples to build their own all-inclusive package that fits their unique needs. Couples may utilize the venue’s various event items, including a photobooth, audio equipment and a chocolate fountain among others. Fairview Metropolitan additionally offers the following services:

• Bridal suite

Featured
Traviz

Married on 05/10/2019

Beautiful wedding

First off I only had 6 months to plan my wedding so it got super hectic. The stress was unreal since we only had a short amount of time, but thanks to Myra and Brittney they helped me make this ... Read more wedding happen. The package deal is what sold me, it removed a bunch of stuff off my todo list. The food was great, service, drinks (including the bar), and the set up. Thank you again for helping me making my wedding magical.

A
Alana

Married on 06/01/2018

We held our wedding reception here in June 2018. We were absolutely blown away by the level of service, the execution, and the overall outcome of our reception on the big day. We felt fortunate to ... Read more have found this place on the budget that we had. All of the other venues we went to significantly priced us out and they hadn't included all the things Fairview contractually included: food, drinks, floral centerpieces, MC/DJ, and the YUMMY wedding cake, all with quality products and service of these third party vendors. Our guest count was 110 people of our very close family and friends. One of the significant compliments we received of our wedding was that the food & beverage staff were very attentive, super friendly, and fun! From the wait staff, bartender, the MC/DJ, and our coordinator, our guests loved them. My husband and I could attest to that in how we were treated that day. We absolutely loved the service. Our coordinator Claire really took care of business! One last thing I'll add is that this place is a beautiful all-white venue. It's a blank slate and a fresh canvas for you to lay your vision and freely create this day that you've dreamt of with details of your own and/or with the of the wide variety of options that Fairview provides. I highly recommend this place. Thank you guys for everything and helping me create the wedding I've always dreamed of to my high school sweetheart. :)

K
Kayley

Married on 05/17/2018

Fairview was an affordable wedding venue that did a great job coordinating my wedding. Read more Fairview was an affordable wedding venue that did a great job coordinating my wedding.