Fairways of Halfmoon Golf Club

Mechanicville, NY · View map · Visit website

About Fairways of Halfmoon Golf Club

The Fairways of Halfmoon Golf Club is an elegant wedding caterer located in the Albany and Saratoga, New York area. They cover everything from hors d'oeuvres to cakes and desserts for the couple’s wedding. The company’s executive chef, Joe Decarlo, puts all of his culinary skills to use making mouth-watering wedding dishes. New and exciting news for 2019, we have officially opened The Hank Hudson Brewing Company which is inspired by British pub culture. The taproom offers a welcoming environment all in a newly constructed space that reflects rustic and industrial design. Our gorgeous elegant ballroom, beautiful club house and now our rustic brewery are all under one spacious roof offering outstanding views from every seat!

Cuisine
Custom-ordered wedding cakes and cupcakes, as well as savory dinner entrees, ensure couples and their guests are well-fed during their wedding. With options to meet vegetarian needs, The Fairways of Halfmoon Golf Club offer the following items and serving styles:

• Buffet

R
Featured
Ron

Married on 04/07/2018

Our wedding at the Fairways was outstanding. Susan did an excellent job at helping us plan our wedding and was so accommodating with arrangements and exceptionally responsive with any questions we had ... Read more had during the planning. Email questions were answered with an hour or two. Brandy, Kim and the staff did a superb job with the wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and the reception. The entire ceremony, cocktail hour and reception were exceptionally smooth and without any issues. Had great drinks and appetizers during cocktail hour and the food during the reception was outstanding, especially the Mac and cheese. They made excellent suggestions for the outside vendors, including the flowers, cake/cupcakes and DJ. The bridal suite and grooms suite downstairs was great for getting ready for the ceremony and reception. The Fairways venue is beautiful with the outdoor fountain, surrounding golf course and the view of the Vermont mountains in the distance. One bonus was that Friday night before the wedding we needed a place to entertain our many out of town guests. They set up a room adjacent to the clubhouse for dinner for over 20 out of town guests. Working with Susan and the staff at the Fairways gave us complete confidence and no worries in planning our wedding. Without any question, we would highly recommend the Fairways for your wedding or other special event. Ron and Sue Zawoysky

S
Shannon

Married on 09/01/2019

Perfect fit

I refused to look at golf courses at first for our venue and let me tell you I am so glad we visited Fairways. It was the literal perfect fit for our day from first visit to wedding day and after. We ... Read more We enjoyed a pretty much painless planning process with Susan and showed up to a beautiful wedding all set up for us! The food was awesome and the service was amazing. I loved having a back up ceremony location for weather, but thankfully it ended up a nice day out! I couldn't recommend this place enough, you will get such a value with amazing amenities for the price - so much is included making it stress free as can be! I felt so special and wonderful on our day of and really couldn't recommend this venue enough for weddings or other events!

A
Amy

Married on 06/01/2019

Incredible Venue - Make all your dreams come true!

The Fairway of Halfmoon is absolutely an incredible venue! Although they don’t have all the insane bells and whistles just yet, they are ready to accommodate any event of any magnitude! They welcome ... Read more other vendors in and work side by side with them to make your wedding everything you hoped and dreamed that it would be. Susan, the wedding coordinator, is amazing!!! I can’t say enough about her – she quickly responds to emails and if she doesn’t have the answer to a question you are asking, she will seek it out and get back to you immediately. Susan is one of the most helpful, genuine, thoughtful, and hard-working people I know! We appreciated how detail oriented she was and how she made sure that everything was in place and perfect for our wedding. At times I was worried because this banquet hall/venue is so busy with other celebrations. I was worried because I knew how busy and booked up solid - they were on the day prior to my wedding, on the day of my wedding, and even the day after! Even though I thought/felt like I may cause a problem it didn’t, AT ALL!! Fairway of Halfmoon and especially Susan made our day the best that it could be, she communicated with the other vendors making sure that everyone was on the same page and making this experience stress-free and so memorable. She listened to our every want, need, and dream and did everything in her power to make sure that our wedding was perfect!