Fairytale Floral

Englewood, Colorado · View map · Visit website

About Fairytale Floral

Fairytale Floral, LLC is a professional wedding florist in Littleton, Colorado. Founder and florist, Lindsay, has always had a passion for flowers and gardening. She has since turned her passion into a career, and loves bringing her couples visons to life! Her whimsical designs will uniquely reflect you and create lasting memories for you and your guests. Fairytale Floral will create one-of-a-kind arrangements to make your wedding day stand out from the rest.

Fairytale Floral utilizes plants and other earthy details to design whimsical and botanical pieces like you've never seen before. Their unique color pallets, shapes, and details are what truly separates their arrangements from the rest. Fairytale Floral will support you from your first consultation through setup and cleanup on your big day. The floral arrangements offered include:

• Aisle décor

Samantha
Featured
Samantha K Grismore

Married on 06/09/2019

Highly recommend for all floral needs!

I worked directly with Lindsay, Owner of Fairytale Floral, to obtain the floral décor for my dream wedding. She exceeded all expectations and went above and beyond with every detail. Its also worth ... Read more noting that she accommodated many special requests with setting up and planning due to my wedding being a destination wedding in Colorado. I highly recommend Fairytale Floral for any event, you'll get exactly what you ask for and more, all with excellent customer service!

Alexis
Alexis

Married on 07/18/2019

Yes, yes, and more yes

Lindsay is so sweet and accommodating to your wants and needs. Prices are super affordable. Thanks Fairytale Floral for helping to make our big day so beautiful! Read more Lindsay is so sweet and accommodating to your wants and needs. Prices are super affordable. Thanks Fairytale Floral for helping to make our big day so beautiful!!

Hannah
Hannah

Married on 06/22/2019

Hire Fairytale Floral!!!! WONDERFUL

We could not recommend Lindsay and Fairytale Floral enough! Lindsay is so sweet, easy to work with and has such a beautiful eye for design! We got married on June 23rd, and she SO exceeded our ... Read more floral expectations, going above and beyond to make our day and all our flowers so beautiful. I have been anxiously awaiting our wedding photos to see our flowers again! Thank you Lindsay and your team for everything!!! We adore you and are so thankful for you and your work. -Hannah and Jeremy Ps- I’ll FOREVER be swooning over that bouquet that may or may not have made me cry!:)