Fairytale Hair and Makeup

Ventura, California · View map · Visit website

About Fairytale Hair and Makeup

Fairytale Hair and Makeup is an award-winning, professional hair and makeup company based in California. They provide a wide range of stylists, so you can choose a designer who specializes in the style of hair and makeup you want. No matter what look or style you want, and no matter where in the United States your wedding is located, Fairytale Hair and Makeup will make you look absolutely stunning.

Experience
Fairytale Hair and Makeup was founded by Tara Fontana in 2003. Tara has always loved special event hair and makeup and turned her love into a career while she was working in a salon. She started her dream job with a website, marketing plan, and a booth at a bridal show. In just a few years, Fairytale Hair and Makeup was so successful that Tara hired other artists and expanded her business outside of California. Tara Fontana’s passion for gorgeous hair and makeup translates into breathtaking looks that have been featured on “My Fair Wedding,” “David Tutera Unveiled,” “David Tutera Celebrations,” and ABC and Freeform’s “Disney Fairy Tale Weddings.”

Services offered
Fairytale Hair and Makeup’s team strives to make every girl and woman feel and look like a princess on her special day. With this in mind, Fairytale Hair and Makeup conducts consultations as well as hair and makeup trials to ensure your look is flawless for your wedding or special event. They offer group services for up to 100 people, with group discounts, for wedding celebrations, special events, parties, quinceañeras, bar mitzvahs, proms, and more. Their on-site hair and makeup services include:

• Body art

M
Featured
Megan

Married on 02/25/2018

Fairytale hair and makeup did my hair and makeup for my Disney wedding. Tara was our hairstylist, and Meghan did our makeup. Easy to communicate with prior to the big day, and very responsive! They ... Read more both did such amazing jobs, I can't believe it's taken me so long to write a review! Tara came in and knocked out 3 bridesmaid's hair, both of the mom's hair, my hair and a flower girl's hair in like three hours! She is such a pro, and everyone's hair looked amazing. I had doubts that my fine hair could pull off a braided updo, but somehow she made me look like I had the thickest head of hair on earth and it was beautiful. It was exactly how I pictured my hair looking on my wedding day. Meghan came in and did our makeup and also made me feel so beautiful! It's been three months since my wedding, and my husband still talks about how my eyes "popped" on our wedding day and how much he loved m makeup. I even went out and bought the lipstick she used on me because I loved it so much! I was sick as a dog on my wedding day, and thanks to them, I didn't look it one bit! Not only are they amazing at hair and makeup, but they also were great to talk to, and hang out with while getting ready! Definitely helped calm my nerves and made getting ready really fun! Meghan came back early morning to help me get ready for my castle photo shoot and even at 4 am, after 2 hours of sleep, made me look and feel like a princess! Thank you so much fairytale hair and makeup!

Jennifer
Jennifer Nicole

Getting married on 06/04/2021

Perfect Wedding Hair!

For my wedding at Disney World in April, I discovered Fairytale Hair & Makeup while looking through various Instragram pictures. I was immediately drawn to Stacie's style and thought that all of her ... Read more work was absolutely gorgeous. From the very start of scheduling to the days leading up, Fairytale Hair & Makeup was so pleasant to work with. Stacie was very quick to respond to any questions I had and she was an absolutely joy to work with on the day of the wedding - She did a spectacular job on my hair and, a bonus, she was so personable and fun to talk with while she was doing our hair. I am so glad I went with her! She did my hair as well as my two bridesmaids' hair styles. I would highly recommend to any brides planning in the Orlando FL area!!

Candice
Candice Boldt

Getting married on 03/04/2021

Sure got my $'s worth...LOL

Looking for that perfect look.. Look no further... My sister had booked a makeup artist for her wedding this weekend in Solvang, this gal shows up and is all business... Lets do this.. I tell her can ... Read more you cover my spots on my cheeks, I like lashes, light eyes and pink lips... poof next thing I know Im looking in the mirror and in shock...she nailed it.... So why is my title "Sure got my $ worth"... come Sunday a.m. after dancing all night long its off to Stagecoach 6 hour drive and 100 degrees outside .... No time to get ready ...well really no need to the makeup didn't move - lashes on & shadow looks fresh ( I didn't say I was fresh ) but the make looked on point so why not go tromp around at stagecoach looking like a million bucks... Tara not to mention made my sister look like a Bride out of a wedding magazine... This gal simply NAILED IT!!!! If I could I would have her make me look like this everyday.... HANDS DOWN best makeup job EVER!!!! Thank you Tara.