Fairytale Productions Wedding Services

Toledo, OH · View map · Visit website

About Fairytale Productions Wedding Services

Fairytale Productions Wedding Services is a Detroit, Michigan-based wedding company specializing in Photography, Video, DJ and Photo Booths. The team at Fairytale Productions Wedding Services is committed to excellency both in service and in craft. They’ll use their professional planning and service skills to help find the right package for your vision and budget. With over 15 years of experience in their field, you can trust this team of award-winning videographers to provide a timeless, beautiful photography and video experience that you’ll enjoy for years to come. Inquire about Fairytale Productions Wedding Services today to reserve your wedding date!

Fairytale Productions Wedding Services prides themselves on offering a variety of package options in order to fit your needs. A partial list of their services include (contact them for details):

• Professional photographer / videographer / DJ / Photo Booths

J
Featured
Jessica Taylor

Married on 07/22/2018

Beautifully Captured The Biggest Day of My Life!

I cannot say enough positive things about Fairytale Productions. This company first caught my attention after a close friend posted her wedding highlight video on Facebook. I was blown away with the ... Read more detail, quality, and beauty in her video. After getting engaged, I knew Fairytale Productions had to be a part of my special day! From the very beginning, Fairytale Productions cared about my wedding say. They ask the right questions to understand the vision I had and plan purposefully. They listened to what I valued and made suggestions based on experience. Prior to the wedding day, Fairytale Productions would send reminders, confirmations, and continued to ask questions to stay informed. The day of, the videographers were professional, particular, and truly cared about capturing our wedding. My video was returned to me before the expected date, which was a nice surprise! The video captured the biggest day of our life in such a beautiful, meaningful way. It is truly incredible how Fairytale Productions was able to capture our style, values, and love for each other in a nine minute video. We also are able to look back on our ceremony, speeches/toasts, and first dances. The packages Fairytale Productions offer give you many options, while not clearing your wallet. I cannot speak highly enough of Fairytale Productions and would recommend this company a million times over!! You will not regret your decision and will have a video that lasts a lifetime. Thank you Fairytale!

Marissa
Marissa

Getting married on 08/16/2021

Very excellent

They are the best in the world Read more They are the best in the world

V
Vik Palushaj

Getting married on 09/23/2019

Awesome experience!

Fantastic work. They went above and beyond, wedding video & photos came out excellent Read more Fantastic work. They went above and beyond, wedding video & photos came out excellent