Fairytales by Kelsey

Saint Helens, Oregon · View map · Visit website

About Fairytales by Kelsey

Fairytales by Kelsey is here to make your wedding an absolute dream! We promise stress free wedding planning and coordination with the help of our talented team of planners and coordinators. No task is too big or small for us and we love helping out with DIY projects and coming up with all of the little details that make the day truely yours. We offer a wide range of services, from full service planning to day of coordination along with a la carte options for vow writing sessions, advising meetings and set up / tear down services. Check out our website for all package details and pricing and scroll through our Instagram feed to see what we have been up to!

We look forward to serving you and making sure that your wedding day is a true fairy tale!

6 Reviews for Fairytales by Kelsey

6 Fairytales by Kelsey Reviews

H
Featured
Hannah

Getting married on 08/30/2019

She was worth every penny! I just got to enjoy my day and she made it beautiful!

I cannot recommend Fairytales by Kelsey enough! She did an incredible job helping us plan our wedding, and then coordinating day of. She was kind and patient and dealt with my husband and I being ... Read more indecisive during the planning process. She helped me refine my vision of a chic, starry galaxy sci-fi wedding and managed to bring it into reality. She ran with it and took my mish-mash descriptions and random ideas and created a wedding that went far beyond my wildest dreams! Kelsey took charge when we couldn't make decisions, suggested ideas that I didn't think of, and managed to bring us back to reality on some ideas. If you don't hire her for any planning, she was well worth it for day of coordination. The last week of planning, I think I handled one email from a vendor and then bringing everything to the venue for ease of access for her day of. At the rehearsal, she wasn't afraid to use a loud voice indoors, which was very handy with my loud family! She got people in shape and readied everyone for the next day. Day of, I woke up and went off to hair and makeup and took photos with family. There was no stress of setting up, I just gave her boxes and she took liberty with it all. She had little details, like a table runner and candles on top of a mantle, that I'd never have thought of. Minutes before our ceremony, our Man of Honor's coat button popped off, but there she was with a sewing kit and fixing it. Any questions went straight to her. She was worth her weight in gold. I just got to enjoy my day. She and her assistant got rave reviews from everyone. They were incredibly professional. Any future events I host will definitely be planned by her! She made my day go off without a hitch and I cannot thank her enough!

Vivian
Vivian Gu

Married on 07/07/2019

You need Kelsey on your big day

Kelsey was the best decision I ever made! If you are deciding if you need to have a coordinator, you need her. Not only she magically pulled out safety pins, tide to go pens, donuts(lol), she also ... Read more made me a worry free bride. Everything is in place how I wanted them to be, and she will remind you where to go, what to do next along your side. Kelsey is extremely professional and efficient. When my donut wall didn't come out how I wanted it to be, she just said " you say the words, I will make it happen" and she did! Thank you, Kelsey.

Kaleigh
Kaleigh Concannon

Married on 06/23/2019

Appropriately named; Kelsey is the Fairy Godmother you need

My husband and I are both type-A, extremely organized people with high standards, and we knew we found the right person with Kelsey. Do not let the reasonable pricing fool you, she's worth her weight ... Read more in gold. Her professionalism, consistency in emails and updates, and experience made our big day unforgettable, and we owe a large part of it to her. We specifically enjoyed not having to worry about breaking down at the end of the night, as she's there from start to finish. We would recommend her 100% to any couple who's looking for a day-of coordinator.