Faith & Feathers

Mount Sterling, KY · View map

About Faith & Feathers

Faith & Feathers offers Floral Design and Wedding Planning in Central Kentucky, in and around Lexington.

We are proud to offer high quality florals with custom designs and intentional-detail planning that will leave you stress-free on the day of the wedding!

We offer a la carte floral options so that you choose exactly what you want/need for your special day. We have 3 different tiers of wedding planning: silver, gold, and diamond. For further details, and a custom proposal please visit our website at www.faithandfeathers.com

6 Reviews for Faith & Feathers

6 Faith & Feathers Reviews

O
Olivia

Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing planner/florist turned amazing friend!

I can honestly say I could not have done this whole wedding planning thing without Lauren & her team! Lauren was fabulous the entire process, from the moment we started talking about the flowers (even ... Read more though I was CLUELESS--she was a huge help in guiding me with all the options), to incorporating a planning package, I felt like I was in great hands the whole time! I always felt like a priority (which every bride wants to feel that way!!), and she kept me on track and updated every step of the way. If there's any advice I could give to any bride-- it would be to have someone who is passionate about their work, has a purpose behind what they do & why, and is in your corner & wants to help you create one of the best days you could ever experience-- and Lauren & her team have done that for me & mine!!!

X
Xoe Fiss

Married on 10/28/2018

Lauren is the best!

Fate often brings you the best people in your life. I met Lauren while I was living in Alabama, and when I got engaged, I could not imagine anyone else creating my floral arrangements. When I asked if ... Read more she would come to North Carolina for my destination wedding, I was thrilled to know that her new business, Faith and Feathers, would travel. Not only is Lauren extremely talented, but she makes sure that every detail that you are dreaming about comes to life. I sent Lauren a series of somewhat unrelated Instagram posts for inspiration, and she somehow merged them all into the most beautiful and perfect centerpiece, chuppah, bouquet, and other floral arrangements that helped make the entire day feel like a fairy tale. Lauren’s work is like the extra good icing on a cake. Sure, flowers will probably look beautiful no matter what you choose, but wouldn’t you want to have the most delicious frosting possible created by the best pastry chef in the world on the most important day of your life? That’s basically Lauren, but with flowers. Don’t hesitate to hire her for your wedding day or event, you will not regret working with such a kind, caring, and professional person each step of the way.

S
Schyler

Married on 09/04/2018

Lauren helped us so much. We had such a beautiful day thanks to her. She worked with us to make it perfect. She has a true gift for knowing and understanding what a bride (and groom) invisiom and she ... Read more can make it happen! thank you so much Lauren!