Faith's Photos

Elmendorf, TX · View map

About Faith's Photos

We are a husband and wife photography team who love what we do. We love making clients feel comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera and not only creating special moments that are captured on the camera, but creating a special experience by choosing us as your photographers. We specialize in candid/photojournalistic photography, but also in fashion. Check out our facebook fan page or on twitter for more information!
Twitter: http://twitter.com/faithsphotos

2 Reviews for Faith's Photos

2 Faith's Photos Reviews

A
Abigail

Married on 01/10/2010

Faith and Damon shot my bridal session at the San Antonio Mission and they did an outstanding job. They covered all the details pre-shoot and were well-prepared to get some great photos. I felt at ... Read more ease with them and they were ever the professionals. They delivered beautiful images without delay and I was very happy with their photos. Faith also shot an engagement session for my fiance and I in downtown Fort Worth. Despite the cold weather, Faith took a variety of photos and captured the essence of our relationship. Faith and Damon are reliable, prompt and very talented and I highly recommend them.

H
Shannon

Married on 11/07/2009

Faith and Damon are amazing! They take the most incredible pictures you will ever see and truly capture the essence of the emotions in every pictures! I will treasure the pictures taken at my wedding ... Read more forever! They are fantastic to work with and I would recommend them to everyone!

Faith's Photos FAQ