Falkirk Estate and Country Club

Central Valley, NY · View map · Visit website

About Falkirk Estate and Country Club

Falkirk Estate and Country Club is a truly elegant and breathtaking wedding venue located in Central Valley, New Jersey. Offering amazing views, world-class service, and a truly elegant backdrop for your special day, this venue is a perfect location for your wedding. The well-manicured Falkirk Estate will serve as the perfect venue for all seasons as they have both indoor and outdoor sites available. The outdoor site boasts the backdrop of the majestic Ramapo Mountains, the pristine and well-manicured 18-hole golf course, striking waterfalls, and reception center, which will all provide you and your wedding party with many fabulous wedding photography opportunities. With so many fantastic amenities available to you, Falkirk Estate and Country Club will help you create the wedding of a lifetime.

Facilities and Capacity

Falkirk Estate and Country Club can accommodate weddings of all sizes, from grand weddings and social galas to smaller, more intimate cocktail receptions. With lush landscaping, waterfalls, and an elegant wrought iron gazebo, this space is perfect for lots of memorable wedding photographs. You can also take a gander at the Rustic Barn and Historic Stone Gate House sites for wedding photography. Your wedding reception can be held at the exquisitely decorated Estate Grand Ballroom, which can accommodate between 75 and 300 guests in luxurious style. This space boasts floor-to-ceiling panoramic views that overlook the meticulously maintained golf course, gardens, and majestic Ramapo Mountains that you can view from the ballroom’s terrace. The Ballroom also features a carefully designed mahogany wood fireplace and a 360-degree bar.

Falkirk Estate and Country Club offers wedding packages to meet the needs of lots of different couples. You can use these packages to stay within your event budget, and will find that they can accommodate your personal style and event theme preferences. Services offered in their event packages include access to a bridal suite before the wedding ceremony, event planning services, essential event items, lighting and sound, work with outside vendors, liability insurance, in-house catering services, and wireless internet. Other services offered include:

• Tables, chairs, and linens
  • Setup and cleanup
  • In-house bar service

Cuisine

Falkirk Estate and Country Club offers couples and their guests delicious cuisine and menu options that are customizable depending on the specific tastes and preferences of the wedding party. Catering services include:

• Buffet style options

Featured
Vincent Ammirato

Married on 07/04/2019

Phenomenal

Summary: Falkirk was phenomenal in every way - I couldnt imagine having my wedding any other place. I usually do not write reviews, even for venues that offer great service and exceed my expectations. ... Read more expectations. I know that is not helpful or right, many places deserve to get honest feedback, but I usually just dont have the time to put in the effort. Falkirk was different - it is a pleasure for me to write this review. 1. Falkirk is extremely professional ~The process of planning a wedding is fairly intricate, but Falkirk was there for every need and displayed a unique sense of calm and diligence despite the pressure that comes with a wedding. ~Tommy and Karen are always available for questions and concerns - they draw from a wealth of experience and it shows in the execution of the wedding day. ~Everyone was well dressed, polished, and polite for all aspects of the wedding process. *The service of the wedding day is EXCEPTIONAL - from the wait staff, to the greeters, to the banquet director, to the bridal concierage - I can go on and on. Everyone was fantastic. 2. The property and grounds ~ The golf course is expansive. The waterfall is majestic. The dance-floor is huge. The view from the ballroom is to die for. Don't even think you are going to find a nicer piece of property in the Hudson Valley Area. 3. Organization of the festivities ~ Tommy and Karen run a fantastic operation - it's seamless. Nothing was late, nothing was messy, nothing was out of place. Everyone knew where to be to fill your every need. When you wanted water, they had it ready. When you wanted to rest, they were prepared. When you were hungry, food was waiting for you. 4. The Food ~Food was amazing - I didn't get a chance to meet the Chef, but I wish I did - he or she must have been trained in a culinary institute. *I really wish they wrapped up a bunch of the appetizers we had to go - the scallops with bacon are insanely good (I dream of them sometimes) - The appetizers in general are the best of the best, I need someone else to get married at Falkirk so I can go back to enjoy the appetizers again. ~I need to find out what type of coffee they have - it was sublime, (I wish I got to finish it :( ...) 5. Tommy ~Tommy is truly fantastic at what he does. He has a great sense of humor, is genuinely caring, and will go above and beyond to make your day special. 6. Conclusion ~Stop wasting your time comparing venues and choose Falkirk, you will not be disappointed.

Kacy
Kacy Mihatov

Married on 05/25/2019

Truly Amazing

From the minute we looked at Falkirk Estate, we knew that we wanted our special day to be at this beautiful venue. The grounds are beyond beautiful and the ballroom is just gorgeous. Our wedding day ... Read more was nothing shy of perfect and every single person involved exceeded our expectations. Tommy, the general manager, went above and beyond from the minute we met him. He catered to our every need along the way. The event planner, Karen and the Maitre D, Michael, made sure everything ran smoothly the day of the wedding. Their dedication to making sure our day was perfect did not go unnoticed. And they both had a smile on their face through it all. I had no idea what a bridal concierge was until I met the most amazing, Michelle. Michelle treated me like a princess and I felt that she was my fairy godmother, seriously catering to me and every need. There is not enough good things to say about the food. If you leave a wedding at Falkirk, hungry... you're doing something wrong. The food was delicious and there are more than enough options to please everybody. The wait staff was very attentive and were raved about by guests. My husband and I could not have asked for a more perfect day. We can both truly say that not one thing went wrong, and that is all thanks to the lovely staff at Falkirk. There is nothing we would change about our wedding day even if we wanted to. For the past month we have heard nothing but amazing things from our wedding guests. Many guests of all different ages raved that this was the best wedding they have ever attended. Thank you to Falkirk Estate and all of its staff for going above and beyond and making our wedding truly perfect.

K
Katherine

Married on 04/12/2019

Absolutely Perfect Wedding

From the first photo I saw of Falkirk Estate & Country Club, I knew they were my venue. Meeting Karen Corson and the Falkirk Team sealed the deal. From that moment through our entire wedding day, they ... Read more went above and beyond for us and our guests. They took away the stress and worry, thinking of all the details that I didn't. The venue is stunning - it's classy and elegant - and the gardens are picturesque. We loved taking photos at the barn and stone house. It really captured the tone we wanted for the wedding. The food was phenomenal - guests are still contacting me raving about the food and service. We didn't want for anything! When we couldn't make up our mind, Falkirk offered additions to our menu. Overall, it was an absolutely perfect day. The venue is jaw dropping, the food is amazing, and the staff are the best. Everyone treated us well and made sure everything fell into place for an amazing wedding. Thank you!