Falkirk Estate and Country Club

Central Valley, NY · View map · Visit website

About Falkirk Estate and Country Club

Falkirk Estate and Country Club is a truly elegant and breathtaking wedding venue located in Central Valley, New Jersey. Offering amazing views, world-class service, and a truly elegant backdrop for your special day, this venue is a perfect location for your wedding. The well-manicured Falkirk Estate will serve as the perfect venue for all seasons as they have both indoor and outdoor sites available. The outdoor site boasts the backdrop of the majestic Ramapo Mountains, the pristine and well-manicured 18-hole golf course, striking waterfalls, and reception center, which will all provide you and your wedding party with many fabulous wedding photography opportunities. With so many fantastic amenities available to you, Falkirk Estate and Country Club will help you create the wedding of a lifetime.

Facilities and Capacity

Falkirk Estate and Country Club can accommodate weddings of all sizes, from grand weddings and social galas to smaller, more intimate cocktail receptions. With lush landscaping, waterfalls, and an elegant wrought iron gazebo, this space is perfect for lots of memorable wedding photographs. You can also take a gander at the Rustic Barn and Historic Stone Gate House sites for wedding photography. Your wedding reception can be held at the exquisitely decorated Estate Grand Ballroom, which can accommodate between 75 and 300 guests in luxurious style. This space boasts floor-to-ceiling panoramic views that overlook the meticulously maintained golf course, gardens, and majestic Ramapo Mountains that you can view from the ballroom’s terrace. The Ballroom also features a carefully designed mahogany wood fireplace and a 360-degree bar.

Falkirk Estate and Country Club offers wedding packages to meet the needs of lots of different couples. You can use these packages to stay within your event budget, and will find that they can accommodate your personal style and event theme preferences. Services offered in their event packages include access to a bridal suite before the wedding ceremony, event planning services, essential event items, lighting and sound, work with outside vendors, liability insurance, in-house catering services, and wireless internet. Other services offered include:

• Tables, chairs, and linens
  • Setup and cleanup
  • In-house bar service

Cuisine

Falkirk Estate and Country Club offers couples and their guests delicious cuisine and menu options that are customizable depending on the specific tastes and preferences of the wedding party. Catering services include:

• Buffet style options

Featured
Vincent Ammirato

Married on 07/04/2019

Phenomenal

Summary: Falkirk was phenomenal in every way - I couldnt imagine having my wedding any other place. I usually do not write reviews, even for venues that offer great service and exceed my expectations. ... Read more expectations. I know that is not helpful or right, many places deserve to get honest feedback, but I usually just dont have the time to put in the effort. Falkirk was different - it is a pleasure for me to write this review. 1. Falkirk is extremely professional ~The process of planning a wedding is fairly intricate, but Falkirk was there for every need and displayed a unique sense of calm and diligence despite the pressure that comes with a wedding. ~Tommy and Karen are always available for questions and concerns - they draw from a wealth of experience and it shows in the execution of the wedding day. ~Everyone was well dressed, polished, and polite for all aspects of the wedding process. *The service of the wedding day is EXCEPTIONAL - from the wait staff, to the greeters, to the banquet director, to the bridal concierage - I can go on and on. Everyone was fantastic. 2. The property and grounds ~ The golf course is expansive. The waterfall is majestic. The dance-floor is huge. The view from the ballroom is to die for. Don't even think you are going to find a nicer piece of property in the Hudson Valley Area. 3. Organization of the festivities ~ Tommy and Karen run a fantastic operation - it's seamless. Nothing was late, nothing was messy, nothing was out of place. Everyone knew where to be to fill your every need. When you wanted water, they had it ready. When you wanted to rest, they were prepared. When you were hungry, food was waiting for you. 4. The Food ~Food was amazing - I didn't get a chance to meet the Chef, but I wish I did - he or she must have been trained in a culinary institute. *I really wish they wrapped up a bunch of the appetizers we had to go - the scallops with bacon are insanely good (I dream of them sometimes) - The appetizers in general are the best of the best, I need someone else to get married at Falkirk so I can go back to enjoy the appetizers again. ~I need to find out what type of coffee they have - it was sublime, (I wish I got to finish it :( ...) 5. Tommy ~Tommy is truly fantastic at what he does. He has a great sense of humor, is genuinely caring, and will go above and beyond to make your day special. 6. Conclusion ~Stop wasting your time comparing venues and choose Falkirk, you will not be disappointed.

Melissa
Melissa

Married on 08/10/2019

Dreams Do Come True!

We cannot say enough great things about Falkirk Estate and Country Club! Our wedding absolutely surpassed our expectations due to the sincerity, professionalism, courtesy, and attentiveness of ALL of ... Read more the Falkirk staff. Karen, our event planner, was calming and helpful thought the entire process. She made sure the decorations were perfect and kept our timeline on point. We absolutely loved Karen and all that she did for us. Tommy, the general manager was there on the day of our wedding making sure we were happy and that the wedding was a success. Tommy made us feel like family. Michael, the Maitre D, was funny and friendly and went above and beyond making sure every detail was carried out as planned. Michelle, the bridal concierge, was an absolute delight. She was extremely helpful and attentive. She even helped me by tying the corset built into my gown. Michelle made sure we were well fed and always had a drink in our hands. I don’t know what I would’ve done without her?! Peter, the waiter assigned to my parents’ table, was awesome! He made sure my parents and their friends and family had whatever they wanted over and over again....they didn’t have to lift a finger. Peter, introduced himself to me, which I thought was very polite and sincere. He promised that our wedding would be everything we wanted and more. How right he was! We have to say, we heard from all of our guests that the service and food was outstanding! The facility itself is breathtaking from inside out. The outdoor landscape is a picture perfect view of what makes the Hudson Valley so special. The outdoor patio and ceremony area are impeccably manicured from the pavers, to the rock walls, waterfall and gazebos. It is a picturesque place. The cocktail hour room and pub as well as the Grand Ballroom have a very stately appearance. From the pristine floors, to the granite countertops, exquisite woodwork and detailed moldings, to the fireplace, mantle and chandeliers, everything is elegant and beautiful. I cannot thank Falkirk enough for making my dream wedding come true!

Janine
Janine

Married on 06/14/2019

Stop your search NOW!

Quick Recap: Food - PLENTY AND AMAZING Drinks - Any assortment you want can be accommodated Venue - Beautiful both inside and out, spacious, private and only one wedding a day. Service - The Absolute ... Read more Absolute best! The Servers were on top of their game and friendly. The Director extremely helpful and welcoming. The Management staff makes sure everything runs smoothly before and during the wedding. Price - Worth every penny! Very reasonable and you actually get more bang for your buck than you would elsewhere. We know, we went to see 10 venues. Stop your search now, this is the place you want your to be wedding! This venue is magical. From the absolutely breathtaking views to the incredible staff, there is no way to fully articulate how exceptional Falkirk is. We can't even begin to express our gratitude towards the hardworking staff at Falkirk. Over 2 years ago we went on a search for the perfect venue. When we first walked in, we met Tommy (the director). He took us on a tour and we could not stop smiling. Not only was the place gorgeous but Tommy's personality felt like we had known him for years. He is very hands on but in the best way. Tommy thinks of every last detail and makes sure all your concerns are taken care of, allowing you to really enjoy your day. We left, and actually went to see a few more places that we had already scheduled visits with but we could not get Falkirk out of our minds. So, we went back. Our wedding was June 14, 2019. During the entire planning process, we visited Falkirk many times. We do not live nearby... We just couldn't help ourselves because we felt like they became our family and we just wanted to spend time there envisioning what our day would be like. However, we could never imagine how absolutely perfect it would end up being. We definitely did not have a traditional wedding. Tommy listened to all of our crazy ideas and requests and helped us execute them better than we ever could have imagined. Every time we would talk to him, we would have something else out of the ordinary to add and he would laugh and just make it work. Michelle was the bridal attendant for the day of the wedding. This woman is an ANGEL! She made sure that every detail was perfect. Her patience was out of this world. She had a way of telling our photographer to move it but remained respectful and sweet. She made sure every detail of the day was running on time and we were where we needed to be. Her and Tommy came out when we were taking a few pictures during cocktail hour to bring us some of the food on a golf cart. Every guest at our wedding has told us how the venue was STUNNING. "How did you find this place?? It's gorgeous!" They complemented the service. "Our server was the best server we have ever had in our lives". The food was outstanding. We come from Italian families so our biggest concern is always, will there be enough food and will it taste great? Well, with Falkirk, you do not have to worry because it checks every box you can think of. I could talk about this place forever and probably will BUT to wrap this up, Falkirk and the beautiful people that work there, made our dreams come true. They took us under their wings and into their family and helped us make our wedding day unforgettable. Thank you Falkirk!